San Mateo , CA 94401
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Here are the Job Details:
Position: Salesforce Administrator/BSA
Location: 1825 S Grant St, Suite 200 San Mateo California USA, San Mateo, California, 94402
Duration: 4 months
Need a Salesforce Administrator who has a strong experience enterprise-level BSA background supporting and SFDC projects with 50% SFDC Administrative duties, 50% SFDC BSA duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Salesforce Administrator day-to-day activities will include: creating and managing fields, provisioning user, maintaining user profiles, role hierarchy, security, sharing model, data management, configuring objects, configuring process automation, creating and managing analytics, and ad-hoc user support requests, diagnose, and resolve issues
- Understanding of CRM related business processes like Sales Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Partner Program, and Relationship Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management
- Collaborate within multiple stakeholders and cross-departmental teams to ensure proper implementation approach is in place for a Salesforce implementation
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce as a productivity tool and business platform. Be a company expert on the back-end development of Salesforce.com, including but not limited to design of workflow, validation, escalation, approval process, assignment rules, and formulas
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the driving industry and processes best practices in the current scope and evolution of the Salesforce platform, providing recommendations and assisting in the creation of the Strategic Roadmap for improving the coverage and avoiding excessive customization.
- Certified SFDC Admin and Service Cloud Consultant.·
- Certified Salesforce Knowledge Consultant is a plus.
- Strong (minimum 4 years) enterprise-level BSA background supporting and SFDC projects. 50% SFDC Administrative duties, 50% SFDC BSA duties.
- This role is supporting the SFDC infrastructure and integrations·
- Operational Support experience; Clear understanding of end-to-end business processes supported by Salesforce.
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin; Service Cloud Consultant: 3 years·
- Digital Advertising company background required