Rita Technology Services
Des Moines , IA 50309
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a 6 month project in Des Moines, IA or Duluth, GA. All work will be completed on site.
Please NO 3rd party, C2C or H1B candidates!
In this role you will manage the Salesforce.com CRM, handling daily Salesforce case work and tickets to maintain and upgrade existing functionality.
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Hands on configuration of Sales and Service Cloud including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data cleansing projects.
- Document new and existing processes in SFDC.
- Collaborate with internal teams effectively, and seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AppExchange.
- Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s).
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader).
- Experience working in iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production).
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.).