Morgan & Morgan
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Morgan & Morgan is one of the largest Personal Injury law firms in the United States. We are currently implementing new Call Center and Matter Management platforms in order to support our rapidly expanding business, and to position our firm as a technical leader in our industry. We are looking to add a Platform (Salesforce.com) System Administrator / Business Analyst to maintain our production environment, support end-users, assist with requirements gathering, and help make our salesforce roll-outs be successful. This is a very fast paced environment where the only constant is change. We are looking for an individual that can be agile and easily change focus in accordance with business needs.
The Platform (Salesforce.com) Administrator will work closely with business stakeholders and project teams for all things related to the company-wide salesforce.com deployment.
- Act as a subject matter expert for salesforce.com.
- Lead meetings to define business processes and put together documentation that maps these processes back to salesforce.com functionality for a working solution.
- Establish support processes for production users, and manage deployment schedules.
- Manage and maintain sandboxes including development and UAT environments.
- Deploy metadata changes from sandboxes to production environment.
- Conduct UAT sessions with users prior to releasing net new functionality.
- Assist project team with new system related configuration.
- Work with 3rd party vendors for applications that integrate into salesforce.com, as well as 3rd party consulting partners to ensure project and support related tasks are completed on time.
- Build and deliver any training initiatives for new functionality released.
- Must be located in Orlando, FL
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field of study
- At least 3+ years in a salesforce.com administrator role
- Succinct communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Comfortable configuring Salesforce functions including but not limited to, custom objects, custom settings, profiles, roles, permission sets, validation rules, workflows, process builder, visual workflow, reports & dashboards
- User training or train the trainer experience
- Experience working with users through User Acceptance Testing
- Ability to determine when Salesforce can solution for requirements with configuration vs code
- Ability to manage sandboxes, establishing a deployment schedule and process with multiple developers
- Ability to manage a support request process and work queue
- Ability to document the technical requirements if Apex or Visualforce is needed
- Experience administrating Salesforce in a Call Center for Telesales or Telemarketing
- Strong Visual Workflow knowledge
- Experience working on projects with an agile methodology
- Experience presenting to executives and stakeholders
- Experience with Docusign or another signature application
- Experience with Drawloop or another document assembly application
- Experience with CTI or softphone adapters in Salesforce
A suite of benefit offerings, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K