Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Support Specialist Needed At Fast-Growth Solar Construction Co.
Concord , CA 94519
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is not a sales position. This position provides administrative support to a sales team.
Our client company asled the solar industry, for the past 10 years, by implementing their commercial turnkey solar solutions. They are highly recognized for their success and are ranked in the top 15% by Solar Power World as 2018 Top 500 North American Solar Contractors.
Currently, they are experiencing steady financial growth and their annual revenue will double this year. Due to their deep financial pockets and their business skyrocketing, they will be increasing their headcount by 40% this year.
The Sales Assistant will assist the Regional Sales Representative and the sales team with the origination of solar construction projects from early stage through construction.
There are many moving pieces to develop and build construction projects and the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and ability to communicate are paramount.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Sales Support Specialistwith the CRM database, assist with the due diligence process, sales presentations and on-going lead generation of new customers. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Will be responsible for:
- Preparing bid documents, RFPs, etc. so that project can be bid.
- Assisting with lead generation and qualifying of new customers.
- Manage and produce sales analysis and performance reports
- Assisting with inbound and outbound calls to customers
- Displaying a high level of professionalism while interacting with internal/external customers through email, phone, and face-to-face communications
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent, but NOT REQUIRED
- Experience in supporting B2B sales and construction and/or commercial solar industries preferred
- Understanding of land use permitting, zoning, and construction as it relates to solar preferred, but not required
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, but who is not afraid to ask questions to most efficiently use time.
- Experience managing multiple assignments and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, resourceful and self-starter, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and ability to enhance the companys reputation through interpersonal interactions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels internally and externally
- Strong computer skills in all basic programs, Microsoft Office Suite is preferred. Project management software knowledge a plus.