Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Support Administrator
Scott Byron &Amp; Co.
Lake Bluff , IL 60044
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for many tasks including high-level administrative and development support to the sales team. This individual must prepare, communicate, and compile presentations, contracts, and quotes to meet sale goals of the company.
- Maintain executive confidence and protect organization and executive by demonstrating a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Prepare quotes and contracts for potential clients.
- Create and delivers sale presentations.
- Complies list of leads to sales team.
- Handle administrative duties for the organization:
- Manage meetings and conferences
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Collect and prepare information for meetings.
- Build Relationships.
- Answer inquires in person, by telephone, computer, and/ or fax.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Utilize appropriate technologies to facilitate information management and record keeping.
- Communicate and resolve needs, issues, concerns and/or problems to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain good communication, high safety standards, and positive relations with coworkers, customers and the public.
- High School Diploma required and two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in a sales environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, experience in BOSS LM is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, managers, coworkers and the general public.
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Creatively solve problems and provide timely resolution to issues.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability