Sales Strategy & Operations Management
Chicago , IL 60602
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About the Team Our sales and partner management teams are the heart and soul of DoorDash, helping us partner with top restaurants across the country to improve revenue and help our partners operate even better. As DoorDash grows both in scale and scope of offering, the strength of our sales engine and organizational structure must grow with it.
About the Role Doordash is in need of you will continue building the team. This will include writing and building go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization, strategic plans to enhance productivity, process and comp design, product roadmapping and launches, resource allocation, and pipeline analytics.You will play a leadership role within an amazing sales organization that's scaling quicker than we've been able to keep pace with, and we're looking for someone who's excited to build from the ground up. You will require prioritization and data-driven insights to ensure the team is working towards the right goals and has the tools needed to achieve them.
6-10+ years of experience (different levels are available) in strategy and operations, business development, operations, or consulting; high-growth startup or sales ops experience
3+ years of direct management experience and hiring qualified candidates
Experience leading projects, hitting goals, and succeeding
You will use Analytical ability who relevant recommendations out of complex datasets; advanced SQL experience as is experience with Salesforce
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
DoorDash is looking for Managers & Senior Managers within Sales Strategy and Operations to lead teams to help establish our sales strategy roadmap, improve sales productivity and build strategic projects that enhance sales productivity by helping our teams be more useful in targeting and closing the most valuable partnerships at scale. You'll work cross-functionally between our sales, partner management, operations, product, and analytics teams to build the merchant foundation.
We're excited about you because
Strategize - Design and build projects against the sales team strategy for "winning the merchant"
*Experiment - *Use data-driven insights to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts
Optimize* -* Build the best merchant acquisition engine so DoorDash continues to offer the highest quality selection for its customers
*Analyze - *Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic plans intended to multiply rep productivity
Influence - Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and BD teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve targets
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
We are leaders
- Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- Everyone here is learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
- The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users-from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce - people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.