VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00Career CategorySalesJob Description
Territory # MH3G1F - Austin, TX
Covering: Austin, San Angelo, Abilene, up to Wichita Falls
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Amgen's medicines treat serious illnesses and our research address diseases with a limited number of treatment options. With a robust and differentiated pipeline, Amgen remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives. As a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients, we are actively searching for a Senior Specialty Representative to deliver on this commitment to patients.
Amgen supports and encourages our team members to have long term, fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this opportunity to craft a long-term career with Amgen. The Senior Specialty Representative acts as the primary customer contact and is responsible for executing marketing strategy and promoting Amgen products as led by the District Manager.
Our Senior Specialty Representatives achieve territory sales by utilizing their background and experience to:
* Provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of Amgen's products and effectively communicate the clinical and economic benefits of the products to medical professionals
* Perform as a sales leader to achieve territory sales by executing and delivering branded sales messages strategies. This includes: delivering branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets
* Utilize internal and external relationships to service and manage accounts which includes: ensuring product access, resolving/triage reimbursement issues, and maintaining product contracts
* Analyze business effectiveness of sales activities and territory analysis, as well as develop territory plans with the District Manager
* Have passion for our products and sustain that passion through the entire sales cycle while always building our brand, never losing sight of how we serve patients
* Partner with other colleagues to share best practices and be in a state of continuous curiosity and learning to help grow as a Senior Specialty Representative
* Leverage passion for disease state awareness, industry, regulatory and competitive changes to deliver agreed results
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of sales experience
Associate degree and 6 years of sales experience
High school diploma/GED and 8 years of sales experience
* Three or more years of sales experience within pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry
* Product or hospital sales experience in the areas of oncology, nephrology, dermatology, rheumatology, inflammation, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, hepatology, gastroenterology or infectious diseases; and the diseases and treatments involved with these specialties
* Local market knowledge
* A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Business Administration
* Adaptability with our Core Competencies: Planning and Organizing; Leveraging Business, Industry, and Technical Knowledge; Communicating with Impact; Driving for Results; and Cultivating Internal and External Relationships.
Amgen is a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world. We invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
VIEW JOBS1/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-21T00:00Job Description
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Internal Job Description
The purpose of this position is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for future opportunities
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining access of promoted products and, subsequently, sales of products within assigned territory. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with healthcare providers key to the sales success of promoted products. The Sales Representative is also responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory.
4 year Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
Minimum of 2 years of home health, hospice or durable medical equipment (DME) sales experience required.
Account management experience; understanding the dynamics of large group practices required.
Experience in Allergy / Immunology, Neurology, Rheumatology or GI markets preferred
Previous Pharma or B2B sales experience preferred
Demonstrated success in prior roles
Prior experience working with specialty pharmacy is a plus
Have a valid driver's license and be insurable
Driven with "hunter" mentality
Demonstrated analytical skills
Demonstrated business acumen
Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
Demonstrated leadership ability
Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
Flexibility to learn new products over time
Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
Initiative & execution-orientated
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1061139
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
Check Out Similar Jobs
* Sales Jobs
* Sales Representative Jobs
Iqvia Holdings IncAustinTX
VIEW JOBS1/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-11T00:00Overview
At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). Our Business Managers increase the market share of the brands we represent in an established market. We are company of exceptional people who take pride in the clients and customers we represent and no day is ever the same!
We provide our client and customers the tools needed to deliver solutions and achieve their goals with merchandising, assortment, pricing, and shelf positioning. These initiatives result in maximizing market share.
We are seeking self-motivated professionals who can create these solutions and have the ability to:
* Coordinate clients' market visits and key account calls.
* Communicate clients' priorities to Retail Sales Organization to deliver in-store presence and business objectives.
* Manage and participate in the development, design and presentation of Acosta introduction to new clients.
* Provide feedback on the effectiveness of our clients' strategies, selling programs, and initiatives.
* Maintain current account distribution information.
* Provide feedback on how to build organizational capacity and improve our business.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* A proven track-record in sales; preferably with a food broker or national company.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, negotiation, and sales skills.
* Must have the ability to analyze sales and marketing information needed to make effective sales presentations.
* Must be proficient in a variety of software packages used to support the sales function.
* Must be willing to travel.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Every day, Acosta influences the purchase of more brands, more often, across more channels, than anyone else.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job ID 2019-157339
Work City Austin
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 78735
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Category Field Jobs