Sears Home Services
Corpus Christi , TX 78401
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you passionate about success and customer service? Confident, driven and thrive in a commissioned sales
environment? Do you enjoy being out on the open road and not stuck in an office?
Come join our team of Sales Project Consultants at the leader in do-it-for-me home improvement field!
$40K-$60K First year potential and after first year $100K+ earning potential!!
New Greater of Commission Program!!!!
Why work for us?
- Benefit Options including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Uncapped Commissions
- Additional 5% on self -generated leads
- Paid Training
- Leads Provided Daily
- Annual Trip Incentive and awards for top producers
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule designed for entrepreneurs
Have what it takes to start your career?
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid drivers license
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Passion for building relationships, networking and customer satisfaction
- Previous sales experience welcomed
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
- Sales Project Consultants are required to travel extensively in local markets to their appointments, with use of a personal vehicle.
- Ability to work a full time flexible schedule including weekends and evenings (bases on volume and season).
- Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills and active listening abilities.
- Must be able to run 1-3 qualified appointments per day.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- SPCs need to be ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Previous sales experience welcomed.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Laptop with design software
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Opportunities for career advancement
- We will train candidates with passion and drive to excel in our Sales Project Consultant position
- Three week paid training
- Uncapped commission