Sales Representative - Remote #545
Pivotal Talent Search
Chicago , IL 60601
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a dynamic, growing company looking for a highly motivated Sales Account Manager to participate in our growth who is based in the Chicago metro area. This position is responsible for retaining and growing existing customer accounts and developing new profitable business for the company. The Sales Account Manager adds value and boosts profits for print shops and in-plant printers by selling solutions built around specialty paper, custom services, and extensive printing knowledge. Our products include carbonless 2-6+ part, invoices, digital, coated, uncoated, opaque, neon, folio, and web paper along with dye sublimation transfer rolls on which you can print oil, water, and solvents. Our services include custom perforating, collating, punching, and converting. In addition, we recently launched a proprietary product which could revolutionize the soda straw market.
- Achieve aggressive net sales and profitability objectives in a designated territory.
- Actively manage and grow existing local accounts.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Demonstrate customer focus with the ability to listen, probe to understand and analyze the needs of customers, overcome objections, and provide solutions.
- Minimum Requirements:
- 3 5 years outside or inside sales representative or account manager experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and financial metrics.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Industry leading commission structure
- Uncapped earning potential
- Competitive base salary and benefit package healthcare, 401K., PTO
- Familiarity with paper industry.
- Familiarity with the Chicago area and local market structure
- Specific competencies include drive for results, problem solving, negotiating, action oriented, functional/technical skills, customer focus, and learning on the fly.