Indianapolis , IN 46204
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job SummaryAre you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you for you to control your own growth as well as your own income? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! As a sales representative, you will be the first line of communication for our customers and will become the trusted face of one of our Fortune 500 companies we work with. Earn monetary rewards and prizes as you help drive yourself and your team to successfully meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals. Experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our customers.Job Responsibilities
- Interact with customers in retail settings promptly, scheduling two new accounts each day and following up with customers over the phone as needed.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Perform basic billing duties, including completing customer transactions face to face, issuing refunds as needed, researching past billing discrepancies and taking care of product exchanges.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions, billing information, and auto-shipment enrollment.
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual goals for contact volume, customer satisfaction, sales and rapid response times.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction. Assist management in coming up with attractive incentives and rewards for superior performance.
- Participate in weekly interdepartmental meetings and prepare to report on any customer issues that came up during the week and how they were resolved.
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to comfortably sit for long periods of time
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
- Previous customer service experience