VIEW JOBS10/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-29T00:00Overview
Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
StoneMor Partners, L.P. offers rewarding career opportunities within our Sales Department. We are currently seeking a Sales Counselor to join our team at Oaknoll Memorial Gardens. We are seeking compassionate, energetic, service minded individuals with integrity, who are financially ambitious and enjoy helping others.
StoneMor offers structured training both in the classroom and in the field. We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and sales ability.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more. Click here for more benefits information!
We offer to our valued sales force:
* One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
* Paid, structured training in the classroom and in the field;
* Unlimited earning potential;
* Monthly/Annual Bonuses;
* Incentive Contests & Trips;
* Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
* Flexible Schedule;
* Advancement Opportunities;
* Excellent Benefits.
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
* Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
* Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions regarding recently deceased family members.
* Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
* Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around the property.
* Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned pre-need quotas.
* Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to minimize stress to the clients.
Qualified candidates meet the following criteria:
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1+ year of sales experience.
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
* Compassionate and the ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
* Coachable and willingness to learn through our structured training program.
* A competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate revenue by selling company products.
* Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person.
* Ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer relationships.
* Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours when necessary.
* Must possess a valid state driver's license and have access to a personal vehicle.
* Must be able to travel to potential clients' homes located anywheStonemor PartnersRomeGA
VIEW JOBS11/10/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-08T00:00Overview
The Retail Sales Representative primarily provides sales and continuity coverage for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our Clients through store coverage and executing sales objectives as set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store sales results in an assigned territory.
* As established by management, deliver sales results against quotas across all Clients in assigned territories.
* Meets client expectations regarding sales and call coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
* Assists supervisors on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
* Deliver 100% coverage every reporting cycle of assigned retail territory according to client frequency plans.
* Executes retail territory coverage plan to ensure sales and coverage goals are met.
* Retail reporting must be accurate and transmitted on a daily basis.
* Will answer all NARS questions for all clients assigned and report any issues via store comments section of handheld device.
* Ensure all client priorities and sales objectives are met.
* Effectively communicate client information to store personnel.
* Communicate to UM when not met and provide substantiation.
* Achieve new item and existing item placement according to client speed to shelf guidelines.
* Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
* Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
* Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
* Reports observations to Unit manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements. (to include competitive products).
* Prior retail experience (to include Retail Sales) preferred, but not required.
* Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
* Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
* Must be available to overnight travel.
* Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food Shows).
* Must be able to work nights and holidays. (Night and holiday work will be pre-defined by position).
* Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
* Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, hammer, screwdriver and case cutter.
* Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job ID 2018-154785
Work City Rome
Position Type Regular Part-Time
Work Zip 30161
Starting average hours per week 20-24
Category Field Jobs
VIEW JOBS11/5/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-03T00:00Location:
2447 Shorter Ave, Rome, Georgia 30161 United States of America
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the retail industry with U-Haul?
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place; look no further.
U-Haul is growing with more than 1700 Moving and Storage locations in the U.S. and Canada, it's no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 70 years!
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make customers smile!
In this role you will be part of a driven team and working alongside with some of the top managers in our industry. As a Customer Service Representative you will enjoy flexible scheduling around school, sports and family life! You will work with other team members who have a similar passion for working with customers and making their day. You will be a part of a team that gives back to your community and environment! Our associates receive opportunities for growth and advancement and can be promoted into Assistant Manager and General Management positions!
U-Haul meet our customers' needs and demands. U-Haul's needs for Customer Service Representatives are significantly greater on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Day to day duties of a Customer Service Representative:
As a Customer Service Representative you will interface with U-Haul customers to identify what they are looking for so that you can recommend the best moving supplies or storage solutions for their moving needs. A Customer Service Representative will assist customers inside the U-Haul Center by educating them on our products and services, answering questions, and preparing rental invoices. Once properly trained, Customer Service Representatives may also assist customers outside on the lot as well by installing trailer hitches and light wiring harnesses on customer's vehicles, ensuring vehicle fluid levels are properly filled, performing clean-up of trucks, trailers, and other rental items, and accepting equipment returned from rental.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Interact with our guests in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner
* Attention to detail in order to promote positive customer interactions
* Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow team members informed
* Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in on-line and hands on educational and training opportunities
* Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
* Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning who provides high quality service to our customers
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
* Very Competitive Pay
* Flexible Hours
* Military Veterans highly encouraged to apply
* Uniforms Provided
* Valid driver's license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
* Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.