VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00What you'll be doing...
We want our customers to love the products and overall experience Verizon provides. As a Verizon Retail Sales Representative, or what we like to call a Solution Specialist, you'll help us create that feeling! Utilizing your unique talents, passion for technology, and excellent customer service skills, you'll be creating the ultimate in-store experience and turn our customers into loyal Verizon fans.
* Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
* Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
* Teach customers the best things about their products so they can immediately enjoy them.
* Build genuine customer relationships by earning their loyalty and trust.
* Use your passion for technology and resourcefulness to generate sales.
Now that you know what we're looking for, let's get down to the type of things you're looking for. Embark on a sales career with Verizon and you'll:
Have more control over your income.
Verizon offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other incentives. Oh, and did we mention great benefits that start day one?
Our technologies, and our customers' needs, are always evolving. You'll be at the forefront of the tech world's latest trends.
Create a path for success.
We believe in lifelong learning, and provide award-winning training also from day one. Our investment is in you and your success at Verizon.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Associate's degree or one or more years of work experience.
* Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Even better if you have:
* Customer experience and/or retail sales experience.
* Experience working in a commission-based sales environment.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
VIEW JOBS1/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-11T00:00Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
As a pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunityto regularly call on health care professionals (primary care physicians,clinics, hospitals and pharmacies) within a specific geographic area.Day-to-day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional effortsbehind Allergan products, which includes organizing, tracking anddistributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals.You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on theproduct line to be a reliable source of information to the health careprofessionals in the territory.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree is required.
* Candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in outside business to business sales with a proven track record of success.
* Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
* Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
* Applies a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
* Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
* Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities.
* Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
* Some overnight travel may be required.
* Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
* Must have a Valid Drivers License and a clean Driving Record
* Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, patients, etc.
* Experience in educating or influencing targeted customers.
VIEW JOBS1/4/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-04T00:00<p><strong>Wireless </strong><strong>Retail</strong><strong> Sales Associate</strong></p> <p><strong><i>Sprint by PG Wireless</i></strong></p> <p><strong>Compensation: $30,000-40,000 a year with top performers earning over $50,000! </strong></p><p><br></p><p>Turn your enthusiasm for wireless technology into a profitable career with Sprint by PG Wireless. We are a fast-growing company that loves to promote from within. We provide extensive paid training to all employees. Your success is our success!<br></p><p><br></p><p><strong>RESPONSIBILITIES</strong></p><p>• Achieve personal sales goals</p><p> • Accurately communicate and demonstrate Sprints products, services, and offers</p><p> • Participate in outbound customer activities to drive customer traffic into the store</p><p> • Perform accurately the day to day operations of the store</p><p> • Greet all customers in a professional and timely manner <br></p><p><br></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p>• Friendly individual with the desire to be a top performer</p><p> • Strong and persuasive personality</p><p> • Understanding of wireless technology and services as well as a desire to learn</p><p> • Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, and weekends</p><p> • Reliable and dependable transportation</p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>• Paid time off</p><p> • Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance</p><p> • 401K with company match</p><p> • Discounted phone and accessory programs</p><p> • Leadership development training and growth opportunities</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>A fun and rewarding opportunity is awaiting you. <strong>Apply today</strong>!<br></p>PG WirelessRomeGA