VIEW JOBS6/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-07T00:00What you'll be doing...
As a Verizon Retail Sales Representative, or what we like to call a Solution Specialist, you'll help our customers understand and love the products we sell. Utilizing your unique talents, passion for technology, and excellent customer service skills, you'll be part of a retail store team committed to creating the ultimate in-store experience, turning our customers into loyal Verizon fans.
* Actively listening to customers to provide them solutions that simplify and organize their lives.
* Creating personal connections to make tech look simple.
* Using your passion for cutting edge technology to generate sales.
* Unlocking customer confidence in the best things about their products so they can immediately enjoy them.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you. Embark on a sales career with Verizon and you'll:
Have more control over your income.
Verizon offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other incentives. Oh, and did we mention great benefits that start day one?
Our technologies, and our customers' needs, are always evolving. You'll be at the forefront of the tech world's latest trends.
Create a path for success.
Our sales training program starts day one. We believe in lifelong learning, and also provide award-winning training for continued development. Our investment is in you and your success at Verizon.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* High school diploma or GED.
* One or more years of work experience.
* Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Even better if you have:
* Associate's degree.
* Customer service and/or sales experience.
* Commission-based sales experience is also a plus.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment (30 mins) and record a video interview (30 mins). If you're selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
VIEW JOBS6/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-09T00:00Mosaic is a leading full-service North American Integrated Services Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently seeking a highly driven Sales Representative (part-time) for the position of Event Sales Representative (ESR) to join our innovative, growing company. Take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below and see if you think you'd make a great member of the team.
* Drive sales, advocacy and brand awareness of HP Products
* Actively engage customers with compelling demonstrations of HP features, communicating the customer benefits delivered
* Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement for the HP Brand
* Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel
* Ensure that HP in-store displays are clean, functional, and demo-ready
* Gather competitive intelligence and report on specific tactics including price moves, new products and merchandising materials
* Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
* Maintain working knowledge of all products, as well as the location and and the best methods to point retail sales associates for questions beyond your knowledge
* Additional miscellaneous duties as assigned
* Retail sales experience, tech industry is a plus
* Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude
* Outgoing and friendly working demeanor with store associates, customers and co-workers
* Confident and comfortable business casual dresser
* Ability to communicate effectively in 1:1 and small group settings in a busy retail environment
* Capable self-starter that is also a team player
* Smartphone ownership and proficiency for the purposes of time card, visit reporting and in-aisle training delivery ($50/mo reimbursement provided)
* Ability to work part-time, Saturday and Sunday
* Valid driver's license
* Reliable transportation capable of holding the items above from your home to assigned store location(s) (mileage reimbursement provided)
* Ability to lift, carry and setup a portable demonstration table and potential customer giveaway items to-and-from your vehicle and assigned store location(s)
* Ability to lift and carry PC and Printer boxes to assist customers and set small displays as needed
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
VIEW JOBS6/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-10T00:00Job Description
Are you passionate about making the life of a business owner easier? Are you motivated to learn and connect businesses with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight and give customers more than they thought they needed? At Hargray we are looking for someone like you to connect with our customers.
We are looking for someone who is ready to help Hargray aggressively grow our business in Warner Robins. We aren't a company that offers you just another job and we aren't a company who doesn't like a good challenge. If you're self-motivated, have good judgment and possess general business acumen, Hargray is the place for you.
We provide businesses with the most advanced and reliable communication products that allow business owners and operators to focus on their business while knowing they have the best internet and voice services for their operations.
We aren't for everyone, so if you aren't ready to challenge and motivate yourself – well we will be here when you are. But if you are ready to use your talents and your strong community connections to establish our business – don't delay,
Hargray CommunicationsWarner RobinsGA