Sales Representative - Industrial Products And Service
Lift Power Inc
Gainesville , FL
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Maximize customer satisfaction by creating and maintaining exceptional sales service to existing Lift Power customers in all areas of the material handling industry. The Customer Service Sales Rep is aligned with the Sales Representative to service and sell aftermarket related products and solutions to the customer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide sales and service support for all Lift Power products and services with existing customers, while increasing Lift Powers new business development.
- Includes aftermarket sales and support for forklift operator training and preventative maintenance on lift trucks and batteries.
- Sell training on warehouse safety products and warehouse optimization resources.
- Accurately and consistently upload data and sales activity into Lift Power CRM (Salesforce). Use Salesforce to prospect and communicate with the Sales Reps and Sales Manager.
- Communicate with other departments regarding customers needs and areas of opportunity. Act as liaison with other departments. Assist in compiling and writing quotes with Sales and Service.
- Actively promote safety and good housekeeping with special emphasis on the accuracy of scrap load reports, and handling and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of integrity
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of territory preferred
- Computer literacy and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree
- Valid drivers license, proof of insurance, and dependable vehicle
- Ability to travel out of town periodically
- Competitive Health and Wellness Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Cell Phone
- Employee Appreciation Program
- Voluntary Wellness Program
- Paid Training