Ventura , CA 93001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Green Revolution, a leading, innovative cannabis company is seeking an experienced and qualified Sales Representative / Account Manager to join our revolutionary sales team in California.
We are seeking a determined and extraordinary Sales Representative with a talent in building relationships, and story based selling. Do you leave a lasting impression? We want to hear from you. This position requires a driven and ambitious work ethic with a goal to challenge the status quo. Industry knowledge is preferred but not limited to.
CANNABIS SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Area: North LA County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County, Kern County.
- Identify and qualify potential new accounts on a daily basis as per sales teams' weekly goals.
- Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, cold call, and in-person visits.
- Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released.
- Educate accounts on products through provided marketing materials and in-store educational demoes. Marketing collateral should continuously be distributed throughout your defined territory.
- Watch and report sales trends as they affect company brand.
- Update CRM with client interactions, samples, and/or order deliveries as needed.
- Maintain communications with supervisor / manager about current inventory; account activities; and current/pending orders.
- Actively communicate with other team members and provide assistance as needed, including but not limited to packaging, processing, training, and social media.
- Be a Team Player with focus on company goals and not just individual ones.
- We are looking for inspired team members who want to actively contribute and build the company culture.
- Energy that glows; ability to leave a lasting impression.
- Passionate about cannabis with an understanding of its many benefits.
- Serious Applicants Only.
- Clean Driving Record.
- 21 Years of age or older.
- In-Store Product/Brand Demonstrations 2-5 times a week.
- Extrovert; must love people.
- Independent/outbound sales with daily reporting to Sales Director.
- Company provided KPI's and Policies.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience in presentation skills with small & large groups.
- Strong B2B/B2C Closing Ability.
- Passion for connecting with others and building long-term relationships.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- + 2 Years of College (Preferred).
- + 4 Years Experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Ability to be mobile on the road working 5 days a week with no other commitments.
- Prospecting through store visits and cold calling 5 days a week.
- Experienced in relationship based selling.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint reporting.
- Experience with CRM Management.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate by using oral, written and computer skills.
- Ability to fill out required paperwork and on time.
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
- Company Provided Vehicle & Cell-Phone.
- Group Health Insurance Option.
- 401K Option.
- Dental & Vision Option.