Sales Representative (Fix)
Los Angeles , CA 90006
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TITLE: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
(Base Salary plus Commission)PURPOSE AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Offers specialized FX services with the highest quality, responsibility, and professionalism and performs foreign exchange operations and assistance to clients and ensures purchase currency amounts are in accordance with established contracts and/or agreements.Essential Functions:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- Establish marketing goals to attract new clients that have foreign exchange needs.
- Promotes FX services to potential clients via telephone, visits, presentation and/or conferences.
- Ensures that all necessary documentation is provided by potential clients under the correct guidelines and forwards those to the companys Chief Compliance Officer according to the companys policies and procedures.
- Performs daily monitoring of foreign currency exchange rates.
- Informs company clients market analysis and/or briefings.
- Assists the company in its trading operations.
- Follows all guidelines in the BSA and Anti Money Laundering Policies and Procedures Manual
- Performs any and all additional tasks as assigned by company management.
Working knowledge and experience in foreign exchange trading purchase procedures.
Strong knowledge of international financial markets and foreign currency operations.
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills and techniques.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong understanding of planning and execution of a marketing program.
This person must be responsible and honest.Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, or applicable major field of study or equivalent required.Skills demonstrated:
Effective marketing program administration, planning, coordination and directing of foreign exchange activities.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.Types of problems solved and decision making:
Administers contingency business processes.
Initiates foreign exchange trading and ensures that all trades are fully executed and paid as determined by management.