Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
• Job ID - 018702
HOME OFFICE (30% travel in a tri-state area)
• Compensation: $75,000 - $105,000
Manage and pursue business opportunities with existing and new customers with potentials for applications that complement our business strategies.This position offers excellent compensation and benefits!!
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on current and prospective customers to solicit new business
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules
- Work with inside sales representatives/customer service to keep account activities and literature up to date
- Coordinate customer training
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing and engineering contacts
- Prepare and contribute to yearly forecast and budget
- Attends trade shows
- Two or more years of experience working in an Account Manager role for a manufacturer
- 4 Year degree is required
- Good knowledge of plastics, composites, foam, synthetic rubber materials and associated manufacturing processes
- Experience in OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) and Industrial markets that have needs for the fore mentioned topics
- Experience in effectively conducting presentations to customers and applying good communication skills, both internally and externally.
Feggestad & Hill, Incorporated is a contingency recruiting firm with a dedicated team specializing in sourcing highly qualified manufacturing employees for our clients. We offer free, confidential recruiting services for manufacturing professionals with their career transitions in a wide variety of positions including: Process Technicians, Supervisors, Maintenance Technicians and Managers, Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Engineering Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Engineers, Mold Makers, Tooling Designers, and more.
Visit us online at http://www.fhjobs.com/ to view all of our job openings and to learn more about our company and staff. We look forward to hearing from you.