Earn $100,000.00 + in Commission selling cutting edge medical technology!!
Regenative is proud to introduce ProText our Whartons Jelly product, and Amniotext our line of Amniotic tissue allografts. Both our Amniotic products and our Whartons Jelly product have Q Codes.
Our Whartons Jelly product is one of a kind, with the first and only Q Code assigned to any company in the Whartons Jelly market.
The duties would include but may not be limited to educating Pain Management clinics, Surgery Centers, Orthopedic Offices, Primary Care offices, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Hospitals, and Wound Care Clinics, on the regenerative effects of our Products.
These products, previously only available to those with upper income, are becoming available to everyone. This will change the entire field of Regenerative Medicine from a cash market to main stream medicine very quickly. Patients have been waiting for years for these treatments to be covered by insurance. The demand for this type of product is extraordinary. We must ramp up quickly, and are looking for motivated, energetic people to carry our message to as many medical providers, as quickly as possible. Our Sales Reps should be able to engage with multiple Doctors per day. You will make a great commission from each product you sell. Our company will provide training, and support to educate and introduce our products. We will provide consultation, or training to the Doctors on how to sell more of these treatments in their practice. We will also show them how they can market to past patients and to the general public to help more people and generate more income for the practice. The more people they help, the more you earn.
These are new products to mainstream medicine. Regenerative Medicine is one of the most rapidly growing segments of medicine with virgin territory everywhere.
Previous/Current Medical Sales Experience or existing Provider Clinic Customers are a plus.
Submit your resume and 1 paragraph on why you want and would be great at this job.
All positions begin as a 1099 POSITION. 100% COMMISSION
or/spd sales: 1 year (Preferred)
post-collegiate: 1 year (Preferred)
management: 1 year (Preferred)
sales: 1 year (Preferred)
medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Possible salary after 3 months of positive performance
None unless promoted to a salaried positionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives set by management
- Learn and master product offerings and manufacturing capabilities
- Establish long-term relationships with the customers and match our capabilities with customer needs
- Identify key contacts and decision makers to maximize the benefits from customer visits
- Develop a customer-specific account management approach, identifying new business and growth opportunities
- Aggressively work to develop customer retention and new customer acquisition strategies
- Work with the Product Managers to identify new opportunities and generate leads
- Provide input into the development of new marketing strategies and ideas
- Maintain competitive market knowledge including products and markets
- Collect feedback from the customers regarding potential new products and communicate this to the appropriate personnel internally
- Provide accurate analysis about current sales performance and market trends for the territory
- Collect information on competitors in the region
- Proactively use all available internal sales support and marketing resources to drive sales
- Attend trade shows in coordination with the Marketing Department
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following knowledge/skills:
- Effective selling including closing the deals
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Networking, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- General business skills including: time management, organization and planning, decision making, problem resolution, etc.
- Computer literacy including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, on-line databases
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Life Science industry
- Sales experience in the Health field
- College education preferably in a Life Science major
Travel Requirement: Some
Company benefits package (after at least 3 months of satisfactory performance):
- Competitive salary/semi-yearly bonuses
- Medical/dental Insurance
- Paid holidays/vacation/personal time off
Job Types: Full-time, CommissionSalary:$50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year