VIEW JOBS1/24/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-24T00:00Overview
J+J Flooring Group Sales Representatives manage the sales cycle of specified commercial business through a network of architects and interior designers, end users and flooring contractors. Market Segments include Corporate, Healthcare (including senior living), Education (K-12 and Higher Education), Religion, Hospitality and Government. Sales Representatives manage a defined territory and use a customer relationship management (CRM) system to oversee the sales process. J+J Flooring Group is a commercial division of Engineered Floors.
* Represent the J+J Flooring group brands and manage a complex sales cycle
* Formulate a strategic plan to produce forecasted sales revenue in assigned territory
* Establish and execute daily sales calls
* Gather pertinent sales information on current and prospective clients
* Provide superior customer service and follow through, including but not limited to site visits, installation assistance, claims management, and problem solving
* Network through industry associations (IIDA, IFMA, BOMA), social events, lunches/dinners, planned company events, etc.
* Collect, organize, and manage data in a CRM tool and project pipeline
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
* Industry knowledge required
* Three to five years flooring experience or other interior furnishings experience preferred
* A demonstrated history of successful sales forecast achievements
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Engineered FloorsLos AngelesCA
VIEW JOBS1/12/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-12T00:00<p>The Sales Representative is a part of the In-Home Outside Sales Team. As a Sales Representative, your territory is approximately a two hour radius around your home zip code.</p><p><br></p> <p>This role is:</p> <ul> <li>Full Time</li> <li>100% Commission </li> <li>W-2 Position</li> </ul> <p><br></p><p>The majority of our Sales Representatives visit the local sales office one time per week. On the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home. </p> <p><br></p><p>This position offers excellent compensation opportunities, pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments. This is not door-to-door sales – consumers have made contact with Sears Home Improvements requesting an estimate for our home improvement products.<br></p> <p><br></p><p>No experience? No problem - Sears Home Improvements will train anyone with the right passion and drive! </p> <p><br></p><p>Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet</p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>All of our Sales Representatives positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.</li> <li>Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.</li> <li>Must be computer proficient.</li> <li>Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.</li> <li>A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Great benefits- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage</li> <li>3 weeks of paid training</li> <li>Up to three pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center</li> <li>Laptop with state of the art design software</li> <li>Fuel Reimbursement Plan</li> <li>Great opportunities for career advancement</li> <li>No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!</li> </ul>Transform Home ServicesLos AngelesCA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.