Rochester , NY 14602
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A completed application is required to be considered for employment. Please go to:
Under About Us, please complete and submit the application.
General Job Description:
The primary responsibility of the Sales Assistant to is to support the sales team. Capitalize on our core business segments. Utilize past sales experience to build and implement large-scale and successful sales practices. Work closely with the members of the sales team and operations to develop and implement sales to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives. The role involves planning, establishing relationships with existing customers, selling, and improving processes.
- Track * status of all RFQ activity by customer including: date quote * received, customer due date, Cannons actual submit date, customer * feedback, and percent of business retained from Cannons quoting * activity. In conjunction with Engineering prioritize quotes to * ensure that quotes are submitted to customer on time. * *
- Generate * report for all new business by customer on monthly basis. *
- Secure * Materials Agreement for all customers by division. Agreements to * include authorization for supplier planning weeks, raw material * acquisition and in-process (labor) periods.
- Must * have 2-7 years of experience in a sales role. It is helpful * for the sales representative has worked with C-level * executives.
- Experience * in materials management, from planning through purchasing, and * negotiation and administration of multi-million dollar procurement * agreements.