Sales Representative - Brand Coordinator
Chicago , IL 60610
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing team with unlimited growth potential, but prefer to be behind the scenes making it all happen? Club Colors is adding support staff to be the foundation of our growth. At Club Colors we give you everything you need to be successful, in a forward thinking and fun environment. This is a great opportunity for someone to begin a career, with continued performance evaluation to move into an account manager role in the future.
We need a Brand Coordinator to be the "star behind the curtain". This person must have organizational skills, be ultra focused with great communication skills. The Brand Coordinator must possess keen research instincts to prepare Account Managers to engage in strong presentations, quotes and offerings. They are key to our business in promoting growth and retention of clients.
We are looking for impact players and difference makers that are focused, driven, can work in a team environment and have fun. The Brand Coordinator is one who values the Club Colors success and wants to be a part of that success.
- Ability to multi-task during the day by managing quotes, orders, & prospecting activities
- Ability to be a good teammate, strategize for long term success and execute the account plan
- Sourcing product, quote, and knowledge of product categories such as apparel, promo, print, point of sales, etc.
- Data and order entry
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Capable of running monthly/quarterly reporting on variable account characteristics
- Open to feedback and ideas while being adaptable to change
- Project management execution and consistent follow up with account team on progress/expectations
- Effectively manage inbound customer calls and inquiries
- Competitive Pay and Flexible Schedule Options
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision), Retirement Plan (401k, IRA), Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity), Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Upward Mobility
- Free Food, Snacks, and Gear
- Modern Office Environment