Boston Direct Inc.
Boston , MA 02114
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
As a Sales Representative you will provide appropriate and complete solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Requirements of a Sales Representative:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback