Chicago , IL 60654
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What is Booksy?
Booksy is an online booking app that makes scheduling appointments easy for health and beauty pros, as well as, their clients. Clients get the freedom to self-book the services they love online, any time, any place. While health and beauty providers get the peace of mind that comes with knowing they can concentrate on their clients -- and keep their calendars filled -- without interruptions. Do you. Well do the rest.
Why you should join us
Whether youre here for a long time or a good time, we want to give our employees the opportunity to make an impact and be heard from the get-go. We are not only emphatic about growing our business but growing our people, as well. When youre a part of a (freakishly fast) thriving startup, every day and everyone counts. We take pride in owning our roles and pulling our weight so we can see tangible success at the end of every week, month, and year. Weve come a long way, but were looking for awesome people to join us in going above and beyond on our rocketship to the moon!
Not sold on Booksy just yet?
Weve got you covered, here is some light reading material highlighting some of our 2020 accomplishments -
Booksy raises $70M war chest to acquire salon appointment apps, expand internationally
Best Companies for Diversity (#38)
Best Companies for Women (#13)
Why are you here? Because you saw the job title and want to know more!
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will be working with business owners within the Health and Beauty industry. Adding an immense amount of value to the company, you will be responsible for selling our app and educating our merchants on how to use our tools to grow their business. You will not only be a product expert and knowledgeable on all things Booksy but accountable for managing and owning a pipeline of merchants.
What the Outbound Sales role looks like:
- Reach out to and qualify cold leads via outbound calls, SMS & online chat
- 100 calls per day on average
- Maintain active engagement with merchants in order to successfully sell our app
- Become an expert in Booksys solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection will be critical to your success
- Consistently meet and exceed, weekly KPIs & metrics, as well as a monthly sales goal
- Manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you have the sales gene and play to win
- Exceed daily activity metrics to ensure a robust sales pipeline
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of sales experience; preferably phone, outbound sales or account management with technology/ SaaS companies
- Experience closing deals and taking clients through the entire sales cycle
- You are comfortable making cold calls and have excellent phone presence
- An effective, metric-driven sales person with a proven track record of success
- Experience with utilizing a CRM to organize your sales process and manage your pipeline
- Humble and hungry - you dont take rejection personally
- Being a team player is important to you and you thrive off of collaboration
- Grit, persistence, and integrity - you take risks and put yourself WAY out there
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you cant wait to spread the Booksy word
- Adaptability - you embrace new challenges and arent afraid of tough conversations
- Youre passionate; we cater to a passionate and diverse bunch of clients, we are also a passionate group of people that are enthusiastic about our product and overall mission
- Youre a self-starter, Were a start-up. Innovation is a requirement and ideas are expected
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Health/Dental/Vision/Commuter Benefits & 401k
- Monthly commission
- Awesome (paid) Parental Leave Policy
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Ample opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing co-workers
- Work/Life balance
- Creative and collaborative culture to thrive in