Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Rep Virginia Beach VA
Brains Workgroup, Inc.
Virginia Beach , VA 23451
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a biotech/software startup in San Diego CA, is looking for talented Sales Reps Nationwide. This is a remote position with extensive travel within territory. Must be located near by major metro Area.
Permanent positions with full benefits package, competitive compensation (base + uncapped monthly commissions) DOE Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this rolePlease read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgSales RepResponsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and SkillsRequired Qualifications & Experience:
- Promote and sell genetic tests & services to target physician practices as defined by the Sales Plan.
- Manage customer relationships in a defined geographical territory in order to strengthen the company brand.
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads as quickly as possible. Make new calls on potential customers to stimulate interest in the company's services.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales volume/revenue targets.
- Design and implement account strategies at the territory level that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Develop call plans, routes, and objectives for each client. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone. Some overnight travel may be necessary.
- Coordinate appropriate support resources (client services, telemarketing, technical) to maximize and strengthen customer relationships.
- Advise management of any information pertinent to the company's activities, gathered as a result of observations made in the field. Report information regarding new services, activities of competitors, upgrades in capabilities and referrer's needs, etc.
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in laboratory diagnostic testing and health care industry in order to be capable of understanding referrers and prospects needs and with the assistance of professional staff, to provide workable solutions to referrer's requirements.
- Attend trade shows as a representative of the Company in a sales/technical capacity.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all customer/company interactions, respect patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from or interface with Sales Management.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company's policies and procedures.
- Perform other projects/tasks, as requested by the Company.
- 2+ years sales experience in the laboratory/diagnostic sales industry, with proven track record of success.
- 2+ years sales experience in outside sales position working with/calling on physicians (i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, etc.) with proven track record of success
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven relationships with customer base
- Bachelor's Degree in science or marketing from a four-year college or university.
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Positive self-presentation that embodies the culture of Pathway.
- Endorsement from physicians that demonstrate strong customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess interpersonal, public speaking, and sales skills.
Please email your resume orUse this link to apply directly:https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=11361113
Or email: email@example.comCheck ALL our Jobs:http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careersKeywords: sale, quota, lab, diagnostic, insurance, health, doctors, weight, vitamins, aging, nutritionist, wellness