VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00What does a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Moody's Analytics do?
As a SDR at Moody's Analytics you will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts for an assigned territory focused on financial instituions across the U.S. You will manage the inbound lead activity in your territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing sales opportunities in prospect accounts. You will also coordinate with your lead and sales counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of this role is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales. You will interact with both internal teams and external prospects, therefore diligence, attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritization are keys to success in this role.
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
* Interact with prospects via telephone and email
* Generate prospective client opportunities through cold-calling campaigns
* Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
* Disseminate opportunities to the appropriate sales team member, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
* Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
* Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
* Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
* Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
* Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, finance or similar fields strongly preferred
* 1-3 years of successful B2B experience is a bonus, minimum of one year is required
* A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus
* Fundamental understanding of technology and Software-as-a-Service delivery models
* B2B cold-calling experience Pre-call planning
* Opportunity qualification and objection handling
* Call structure and control
* Time and territory management
* Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
* Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
* Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
* The highest level of integrity
* Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
* Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Moody's Investors Service, Inc.New YorkNY
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Job Overview:
Communicates regularly with DVP, DDHR, DP's, District Team, Store Managers and HR Managers regarding business opportunities, expenses, selling cost, hours utilization, open jobs, and ideal ownership compliment. Shares Mycustomer data and Tell Us What You Think staffing comments with Store Managers and develops action plans to improve availability concerns. The Director influences decisions that ultimately affect the customer selling experience in our stores. He/she drives sales, service and profitability through strategic allocation of payroll. The position drives the staffing agenda by coaching district and store leaders. The Herald Square Staffing Director is accountable for identifying emerging trends by family of business and taking appropriate risks to drive sales and maximize profit. He/She partners with DVP, District Team, store management and HR teams to maximize sales opportunities, optimize schedules, create an outstanding customer service environment and control selling cost. Ensures that corporate directives are successfully executed, and District specific opportunities, and concerns, are raised through the appropriate individuals. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Drives District sales and profit through:
* Partnering with DVP, District Merchants and District Planners to determine staffing support necessary to drive focus businesses and MyMacy's opportunities. Identifies areas of opportunity and executes staffing business plan for success.
* Communicates with DVP, Store and regional management to obtain budgeted payroll, selling cost, and productivity goals. Ensures superb store execution.
* Communicates and follows up with the DVP's, Store Managers and HR District Managers concerning the following topics:
Weekly Payroll report
Open job report
My Customer Staffing/Tell Us What You Think Comments
Sales Associate MySchedule ownership
* In collaboration with the designated FOB Strategy team, Ops team, and HR, develop big day strategies for selling, support and cosmetics.
* Maintains direct communication with RSD, DVP, Store Manager and DDHR through weekly meetings, daily conversations, Deep Dive store visits and written recaps.
* Supports Macy's Inc. business strategies as they relate to staffing and customer service.
* Hires, trains, coaches, and develop Staffing Managers. Fosters an environment that promotes personal development, strong teamwork, and an appreciation of diversity in the workplace and customer base.
* Partners with the Regional Staffing Planning Manager to communicate ROF budget by week and month using DVP guidance to insure key volume day staffing supports the needs of the business.
* Support store execution of company and district strategies by working through the Staffing Managers and acting as the liaison to the stores, ops and HR team.
* Trains and educates store and district teams on My Schedule Plus, configuration decisions, and associate availability choices.
* May be requested to perform job tasks not specifically related to primary assignment for the success of the business and personal development.
* Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
* 4-year college degree in Business preferred. Experience in retail management, inclusive of store line management, and/or merchant/planner /HR experience.
* Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate across all levels with clarity and conciseness.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* This position requires regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills. Strong customer service skills; proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Exceptional collaboration with key business partners. Understands managing conflict; not afraid to take risks. Strong analytical skills including complex financial analysis and resolution. PC proficiency to include Word, and Excel. Familiarity with Macy's Inc. reporting systems preferred. Some district/regional is required.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's, Inc.New YorkNY
VIEW JOBS1/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-09T00:00Date Posted:
United States of America
OT221: GD - NEW YORK, NY One Penn Plaza, New York, NY, 10119 USA
Otis Elevator Company, the world's largest company in the manufacture, maintenance and service of elevators, escalators, moving walkways, and other horizontal transportation systems, is looking for an aggressive, motivated professional sales representative to grow its service business.
We are looking for an organized self-starter with a technical background or aptitude who is interested in a career in the elevator industry. The ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in engineering, business or marketing, or the equivalent, and possesses solid negotiating and communication skills that will enable him or her to interact effectively with customers, as well as other Otis employees.
A service sales representative is responsible for:
* servicing existing accounts to ensure retention of business
* selling Otis products and/or services upgrades
* developing and expanding the sales territory through cold calling and familiarity with local market conditions and competitor dynamics
* providing technical support to current and prospective customers
* monitoring and managing the collections of accounts
Total compensation includes a competitive benefits package including 100% tuition payment for furthering education, as well as base salary, incentive compensation and reimbursement for allowable expenses.
Bachelor's degree is required
Must have a valid driver's license
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies CorporationNew YorkNY