VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will ensure contract staffing needs for our members are met by supporting the transition and maintenance of new and existing members to the Workforce Optimization suite of products and services. You will be responsible for managing product support and service for assigned facilities through the oversight of procurement activities.
* Serve in a consultative capacity in the use of contract labor technology.
* Monitor and analyze workforce utilization and provide members with feedback.
* Evaluate agency procurement processes, identify bottlenecks, and provide recommended solutions.
* Monitor and ensure compliance with required credentials for on-boarding and required documents.
* Monitor vendor submissions to posted job requests and select the most suitable resumes for positions.
* Pre-screen candidate profiles and share qualified resumes with hiring managers.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred (Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Management, Medical Office Management or other healthcare related programs preferred).
* 2 years minimum work experience required.
* Must be willing and able to work some weekends and holidays.
* Ability to communicate effectively with office staff, department managers/Directors.
* Ability to effect and manage change by applying critical thinking skills.
* Understanding of process improvement and assessments preferred.
* Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00MAC12931
This role will engage with multiple business partners across Macy's divisions to develop processes, reporting, and resolution for complex issues related to processes within Selling Support Services, Stores Support. These processes and platforms include Kronos Schedule Production, Timekeeping & Attendance, Job Requisitions, SharePoint Portal, Technical Budget, MyStore App and additional processes of Macy's Inc.
Responsibilities include a thorough understanding and validation of all the above mentioned processes/platforms as well as ensuring these processes run smoothly and accurately. This includes, but not limited to, all Kronos schedule regulations, timekeeping processes, payroll validations, store emergency closure processes, state and union specific requirements, and requisition creation for both non-exempt and exempt positions. This role will also be responsible for analyzing large datasets and providing recommendations on key company initiatives. In addition, the role will provide necessary diagnoses and recommendations to create, enhance, streamline and/or simplify current Selling Support Services processes. Perform other duties as assigned.
We are seeking candidates who are up to the challenge and are looking to grow within a dynamic team that is results oriented.
* Strong Leadership and negotiation skills
* Strong Critical problem solving skills
* Be a change agent with a positive attitude
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* Bachelor's degree or 2-4 years of relevant experience preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to make sound decisions based on facts.
* Must have the ability to exercise good judgment and digression.
* Must know when to escalate concerns/issues within the organization, research and present new process.
* Team player with a positive attitude, is able to collaborate with business partners, and can manage change.
* This position requires regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
* May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
* Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.
* Familiarity some or any of the following: Access, PeopleSoft and/or Oracle. C# is a plus.
* Critical that the individual be detail orientated, use excellent time management and is proactive to implement change.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's, Inc.New YorkNY
VIEW JOBS11/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-04T00:00<p><strong><i>Are you ready to really launch your sales career? Here are the 5 Ws on how joining our team will do just that!</i></strong></p><p><strong><em>WHO? - </em></strong>We are IQPC, creators of high level industry focused B2B conferences — our events bring knowledge to life! After 40+ years in business we are experts at achieving our goal of helping our clients to Learn, Connect & Grow... but don’t take our word for it, hear from our clients why they love our events: <i><a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2Fj-cpynPORlY" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">https://youtu.be/j-cpynPORlY</a></i></p><p><strong><i>WHAT? - </i></strong>As a Junior Inside Sales Rep your mission is to convert inbound leads from our Marketing team into the sale of attendance passes to our conferences to industry executives</p><p><strong><i>WHERE? - </i></strong>The heart of midtown manhattan on 5th Ave -- 2 block from Grand Central and Bryant Park</p><p><strong><i>WHEN? - </i></strong>Now! We're growing and have immediate openings!</p><p><strong><i>WHY? - </i></strong>We offer a <i>work hard-play hard</i> mentality that yields great results in a dynamic work environment, PLUS:</p><p><br></p><ul> <li>Really, really good hands-on training from our sales managers; we teach you the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing, and not just assisting more experienced reps</li> <li>Loads of opportunity! We have 5 sales teams each suited for different niche skill sets and background. Once you excel in one are you have the opportunity to move into another (or stay and kick a$$ right where you are!) We promote from within often</li> <li>It’s not ALL about the money but… it’s we know that it's <em>alot </em>about the money! Base salary + uncapped commissions + bonuses — we have built in base salary increases for hitting targets, we truly Pay-4-Performance!</li> <li>Last but far from least, we’re a really FUN group with an ongoing calendar of social events</li> </ul><p><br></p><p><i>Visit us at </i><a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fcareers-iqpc.com%2Four-culture" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">https://careers-iqpc.com/our-culture</a> <i>to learn about all we have to offer!</i></p><p><i>IQPC collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our privacy notice for further details: </i><i><a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fcareers-iqpc.com%2Fprivacy-notice%2F" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">https://careers-iqpc.com/privacy-notice/</a></i></p><p><i>We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.</i></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><i><em>- Our average Junior Inside Sales Rep has 6-18 months of sales experience and a strong desire to pursue a successful career in sales! </em></i></p><p><i><em>- Bachelor's degree required</em></i></p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Comprehensive benefits package!</li> <li>World class sales training!</li> <li>Excellent office location one block from Grand Central and Bryant Park!</li> <li>Occasional travel to your events held across the US!</li> <li>Career progression and development support; clear career growth pathway both upwards and across departments!</li> <li>Fun office culture with an ongoing calendar of social events!</li> </ul><p><i>IQPC collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our privacy notice for further details: <a href="https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fcareers-iqpc.com%2Fprivacy-notice%2F" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">https://careers-iqpc.com/privacy-notice/</a></i></p><p><i>We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.</i></p><ul> </ul>IqpcNew YorkNY