VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00Job Profile
* Acquires and deepens the branch customer base through a variety of proactive sales and service activities. Manages the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer's financial wellbeing. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow customer's share of wallet. Positions PNC solutions to drive new revenue and customer loyalty.
* Drives proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community Centers of Influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
* Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
* Applies product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
* Manages risk through adherence to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Demonstrates a heightened scrutiny to identify and avoid loss. Participates in branch daily operations, ensuring they are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00Position Summary
AutoZone's Part-Time Retail Sales Associates drive sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
* Provides WOW! Customer Service
* Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift
* Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
* Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
* Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
* Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
* Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
* Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
* Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
* Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
* Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions
* Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters
* Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
* Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers' expectations
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
* Excellent communication and decision making skills
* Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Sales Support
1562 Park Lane South, Jupiter, FL 33458
Part-Time Shift(s): Monday-Friday, between 8AM-5PM
Working as Part-Time Sales Support, you must have a strong interest in sales and enjoy working in a fast-paced challenging environment. This is an entry level position that will provide assistance to our customers from our branch located at 1562 Park Lane South, Jupiter, FL 33458.
The duties and responsibilities of this position are service-based and will present new and diverse challenges daily. Duties include, but are not limited to:
oAssisting with sales/customer service
oPlacing and fulfilling orders
oReceiving and shipping inventory
oPerforming deliveries with company vehicle
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
o18 years of age or over
oA valid driver's license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements
oPossess or are working towards a degree in Business/Marketing OR have equivalent industry experience and knowledge of the local market
oExcellent written and oral communication skills
oPossess strong computer skills and math aptitude
oExhibit strong aptitude for sales and a desire to sell
oHighly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented
oDemonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
oAbility to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 75lbs
oAbility to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY)
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
oPossess interest in career advancement.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to approximately 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.FastenalJupiterFL