Sales Project Consultant
Transform Home Services
Greenville , NC 27833
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Transform Home Improvement is the nation's most massive Sell, Furnish, Install provider for retailers with a national footprint in the home improvement industry for over 30 years. Our sales method allows us to consult with the customer, build trust with our company, value our products, and offer solutions to the customer's needs.
Exclusive Owens Corning National Preferred Contractor
Energy Star Partner of the Year
Home Advisor Best in Quality
Sam's Club & BJ Wholesale Home Improvement Provider
You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and a subject matter expert in home improvement projects!
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid drivers license
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Passion for building relationships, networking and customer satisfaction
- 1 year previous outside sales experience recommended
- W-2: Eligible for full company benefits after 90 days of employment. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, & a company paid $50,000 life insurance policy.
- Three weeks of paid training
- Industry-leading commission structure: 75% payout on the front side of the net sale! Commissions paid out bi-weekly.
- Warm leads generated for you
- Pre-set appointment times
- Performance-based incentives
- Laptop with state of the art design software, financing options, hard samples, CRM software
- Mileage reimbursement
- Launch from home every day
- Sundays & Mondays off
- Ride along with seasoned field trainer