PWW Recruiting, Llc.
Plano , TX 75023
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sales Representatives play a vital role in our new business acquisition and revenue goals. They the forefront of the sales team. Their goal is to qualify and generate leads, drive demand for us, promote marketing campaigns, and contribute to a successful sales process. This is a high activity role where daily activity metrics must be met. You will receive on-the-job training and ongoing mentorship. You will take ownership over of the top of the sales funnel and take on increasing responsibilities in all phases of the development cycle over time. The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their product knowledge to build the company's brand, acquire new clients and maintain customer relationships. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge
- Meet or exceed sales quota
- Lead generation and outreach to new prospective clients in our target market
- Outreach and qualification of all inbound leads
- Schedule and conduct sales meetings
- Find and attend relevant networking events
- Evaluate prospects and manage in the CRM system
- Responsible for being the eyes and ears for clients in our target market
- On-going training on all offerings and new services added
- Complete and deliver relevant service contracts to prospects
- Participate in weekly Sales Meetings
- Participate in monthly Sales Review meetings with Management Team
- Identify and interview third-party lead generation sources for future evaluation
- Do you have any Information Technology experience?
- Do you have experience selling in the small to mid-market space?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local laws/regulations?
- At least 2 years of previous sales experience selling in the SMB market?