MODANI, a booming concept in home furnishings with 12 stores in the US is looking for motivated and reliable full time sales professionals for its Atlanta location (located in Buckhead).
Our growing niche is in selling modern furniture at affordable prices as can be seen on our website: www.modani.com
The position is a full time position in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking, organised with exceptional sales skills as well as an interest in helping people figure out how to decorate their homes. understanding how to lay out furniture and propose sets and arrangements that will help customers and clients realise their perfect room / home.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Quoting and selling to customers, as well as assisting with purchases in general, providing suggestive selling and providing product information.
- Provides design consultation services and advice to customers as necessary in furtherance of Modanis advertised design services online, provides 2D/ renderings and home design layouts to customers in stores through custom design software upon presentation of a floor plan
- Customer quote follow up and occasional prospecting. Utilizes company leads to expand current customer base and follows up all leads promptly.
- Consults inventory levels and pushes sales of items in stock
- Provides customer feedback and design requests to manager, as well as perceived market competition on similar products
- Builds and maintains an understanding of the stores products and price information, keeps himself/herself up to date with monthly promotions, sales and resulting price changes
- Supervises and coordinates delivery dates and follow up with dispatch department
- Maintains a neat and orderly store at all times, including merchandising recommendations, as well as showroom cleanliness and orderliness.
- Complies with all company rules and processes in the selling process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Salary + commissions
Health benefits available
Sales experience is a must; Interior Design experience is a plus but not a requirement. If you have a flair for design, the drive to succeed and a desire to provide excellent customer service then we want to talk to you!
This requires full dedication and availability during the week and motivation to transform walk ins into large orders as well as an interest in prospecting for new partnerships and clients.A pre-established network in the real estate, design and construction industries is a plus.
Please send your resumes via email and a brief description of your motivations, skills and why the company should choose you as a new salesperson.
Health benefits available
Paid Time Off