Sales Operations Specialist
New York , NY 10001
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales organization and senior sellers on Urbints growth strategy, constantly focused on how our processes, people, and tools can best work together. Youll work collaboratively across the organization to develop impactful and measurable initiatives that accelerate revenue growth and enable efficiency, ensuring stakeholders are focusing their key efforts and energy on what's important. Urbint is looking for candidates who can roll up their sleeves and be part of a fast-growing dynamic team. Your primary motivation is to analyze and iterate on our current process, driving forward initiatives to optimize our sales funnel.
What youll do:
- Within 30-days, establish relationships across the sales team through ongoing and regular communication. Develop a clear understanding of the existing sales funnel & broader Urbint strategy, including business processes, metrics and reporting cadence.
- Within 60 days, identify key areas to implement or improve relevant sales automation techniques, sales forecasting, analytics, and CRM/contact management workflow.
- Within 90-days design the sales development program at Urbint collaborating with marketing, executive leadership and sales to establish MQL SQL channels, goals, best practices, processes, systems and tools for the ongoing execution of the sales development program.
- 2+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations, consulting, or business/finance.
- Experience integrating and managing sales and marketing technologies (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc)
- Background in B2B SaaS/tech/start-up, or consulting.
- Email cadencing tool (Outreach.io, SalesLoft, MixMax, etc.)
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals across the organization and independently when appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize - experience managing projects with competing deadlines.
- Keen analytical skills - ability to break down a problem into its core parts; identifying implications, timeframes, and sequences.
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven- Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation- Competitive compensation package with 100% benefit coverage.
- Prime NoHo Location- Our office sits in the heart of NYCs historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.