Sales Operations Manager
Orlando , FL 32815
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES OPERATION MANAGER
ROLE / TITLE: Sales Operations Manager
As Sales Operations Manager, youll play a critical role in improving and scaling our sales operations to efficiently serve our quickly growing customer base. You will assist in approving reliability of sales forecasts and sales effectiveness. This role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Own end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics.
- Define and deliver insights to management, as well as, propose techniques to improve efficiencies and funnel performance.
- Build and help to standardize sales reporting for strategic analysis in internal business review.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Present campaign and pipeline performance leveraging reporting functions and dashboards available in sales tool suite.
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and Board reporting.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new sales talent on tools and process.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory planning and management, help with compensation structures and tracking, as well as, ideate plans for enhanced renewals and upsell processes.
- Preparing quarterly business review presentations.
- Manage and admin all technical aspects of key sales systems (Salesforce, Zoom, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.)
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes and policies.
- Bachelors or Masters in business-related field, such as business, management or marketing
SKILLS & TRAITS REQUIRED
- 5-10 years of experience in sales operations, preferably at an enterprise software or technology platforms and services company.
- Ability to understand high level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure execution and business impact.
- Innate drive to innovate and optimize use of available resources.
- Strong analytical and advanced problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Sense of urgency and persistence.
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Proficient with online presentation and training services (Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx).
- Advanced experience using CRM tools to track prospects and deals, as well as, produce reports.
- Opportunity to be a part of a disruptive company in AI
- Cool, modern HQ office and Work from Home flexibility
- Opportunity to travel including
- Yearly Sales Kickoff events
- 2-4 week onboarding program
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team that will have a huge impact on our success.