About the Company:
Cubii is on a mission to build the most approachable wellness brand for every bodii. We do this by building healthii habits that empower people to take control of their health & propel their journey to living better. Our flagship product is a series of compact seated ellipticals that integrate movement into everyday life at office or homes. With over 600,000+ users, and 300% YoY growth, the brand is growing rapidly and has an engaged, loyal customer base. With direct to consumer being a large part of the business, Cubii has access to thousands of its customers. Cubiis products are award winning and the company was included as part of Incs Fastest Growing Companies in America in both 2019 & 2020.
Cubii is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to manage our wholesale and customer account administration. This role will onboard new key accounts, partner with Operations for processing orders with various worldwide shipping locations, oversee Salesforce and its reporting capabilities, and partner with our compliance team to ensure that all customer orders meet local requirements.
1. Manage new account onboarding and ensure all logistical ends are tied up for launch (EDI capabilities, warehouse needs, etc).
2. Collaborate closely with the Operations team to ensure smooth & timely servicing of each accounts needs.
3. Manage Salesforce capabilities from designing dashboards and reporting to executing sales and accounting processes.
4. Partner with internal Compliance team on all testing requirements and liability insurance requirements by country and by customer.
5. Partner with outside vendors to ensure all products have retail-ready packaging that align with country standards and languages.
6. Work with Operations team on forecasting needs by warehouse location.
7. Coordinate with key accounts and Operations team for ad-hoc projects as needed.
8. Identify process optimization opportunities and partner with Operations to implement recommended changes.
9. Forecast demand through generation of weekly and monthly supply plans that meet financial and sales objectives, identify risks including supply chain shortages and excess, and drive recommendations on plans to mitigate those risks.
4-6 years of experience in Sales Operations
Experience working with retailers, distributors and other channel partners
Experience with Salesforce reporting and analysis
Experience with import of physical goods
Preferred: Experience with retail-ready packaging
Preferred: Experience with Netsuite
Skills & Qualifications:
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication and relationship building skills
Strong project management and organizational skills
Ability to adapt fast and be agile in a fast-moving environment
Self-starter, creative thinker and strong attention to detail