Sales Operations Analyst
Santa Clara , CA 95050
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Shockwave Medical, Inc. is a pioneer in the development and commercialization of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat complex calcified cardiovascular disease. Shockwave Medical aims to establish a new standard of care for medical device treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through its differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque.
As a Sales Operations Analyst on the Commercial Operations team, you need to be highly analytical, creative when it comes data sets with a strong intellectual curiosity and be comfortable responding to and structuring ambiguous requests. You also need to have familiarity, and preferably expertise, with Salesforce.The role requires you to enjoy making sense of complex and disparate data, be operationally savvy and have a passion for finding elegant and efficient solutions to manual workflows and problems. You must be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced growing organization and work with sales leadership teams (domestic and international) to identify reporting that aids successful operational execution of Sales & Commercial Operations priorities.
Analysis, Dashboards, Reporting, Data entry & Salesforce.com
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects. Conduct analyses and provide reports as required from Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance.
- Maintain and update sales hierarchy and roster in all applicable systems (salesforce.com, QAD, etc.).
- Create, monitor, support and manage commercial and sales operations reports and dashboards in Excel, Salesforce and Tableau.
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Manage data in CRM and other databases.
Commercial Operations Strategic Support & Other Responsibilities
- Lead and support key commercial operations initiatives related to system migration (to Salesforce) and process improvements.
- Partner with different department stakeholders to build and streamline commercial operations processes.
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, finance and commercial operations teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows.
- Support consignment/trunk stock inventory management, including reconciliation audits and reporting.
- Contribute to various day-to-day activities and manage projects within the commercial operations and other departments as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in business/technical field, or 5+ years of directly related work experience
- 2+ years in a related field (life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech) required
- 2+ years in sales operations or marketing operations
- Strong background in a multi-discipline environment with the need for high flexibility
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders in driving goals
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities
- Ability to demonstrate superior interpersonal skills and to communicate with people from different backgrounds and cultures in written or verbal communication
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment with shifting and often conflicting priorities and demands
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
Shockwave Medical offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision) as well as pet insurance and student loan refinancing support.