Sales Manager - Yedla Hotels Flamingo Crossings
Yedla Management Company
Winter Garden , FL 34777
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is located at Flamingo Crossings- Winter Garden Florida. A new hotel development with Home2 Suites by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, and Residence Inn by Marriott.
To support all sales related activities to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
Individual should work closely with sales leadership, revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies which maximize REVPAR and grow market share.
Work week typically 45 50 hours per week. Must have ability to work in fast paced environment, assimilate information quickly, and initiate appropriate response.
SALES DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain active direct sales effort with both outside and inside call activities, including, but not limited to appointment calls, property tours, cold calls, teleprospecting, and networking.
- Participates in outside sales calls & sales blitzes to acquire new business leads and/or close business.
- Maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication throughout the hotel. Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of all Yedla sales office standards
- Achieve outstanding guest satisfaction through communication, cross training within all departments and appropriate sales office coverage.
- Works with management team to create and implement an annual sales plan addressing revenue, high value targets, and the market for all hotel segments.
- Analyze and contribute to team on annual budget preparation and weekly forecasting.
- Analyze STR reports to identify trends and create appropriate sales action plans.
- Analyze brand reports, such as production reports and create appropriate sales action plans.
- Meet or exceed all hotel budgeted goals.
- Operate within established sales expense budget.
- Achieve individual sales call goals on weekly and quarterly basis. Pre coivid goals for this position were at 325 prospecting activities and 65 qualified appointments per quarter.
- General knowledge of all Yedla managed hotels to provide basic information and internal sales leads when appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions to ensure all business opportunities are identified and/or share information which could impact hotel revenues
- Utilize nGauge to maintain sales calendar, qualified information on all current and prospective clients, and trace follow-up interactions for the future sales interaction.
- Handle incoming leads from various sources including national group leads, convention bureau, third party planners, and other digital booking sources.
- Network within local community to build awareness; to generate new leads, and be a community partner.
- Responsible for all assigned sales segments.
- Assists with the development and implementation of any sales promotions.
- Create sales action plans on weekly and monthly basis to focus on hotel need times.
- Attend and provide input to the weekly revenue/sales meeting.
- Adjust sales strategy as needed with Director of Sales and provide monthly updates on sales plan.
- Manage RFP process/ Group Bids for national accounts according to brand standards as assigned by MDOS.
- Manage Locally Negotiated Rates for special corporate agreements and group rates according to Yedla standards.
- Provide positive sales leadership throughout hotel to encourage Everybody Sells mentality and assist MDOS with sales training appropriate for each department.
- Create and maintain long-term customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
- Follow and promote hotel brand standards with guests and co-workers.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Assist Market Director of Sales / Complex General Manager with other sales related duties as assigned.
High degree of market awareness and ability to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills. Effective oral and written communication skills.
Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Hotel and Restaurant Management preferred.
- 5 years hospitality sales preferred.
- Health Care Plan
- Retirement Plan- 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Training & Development