Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Manager - Ultrasound
Albany , NY 12230
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Heska is dedicated to quality pet care. Through innovation, invention, and strategic partnerships with worldwide leaders in diagnostics and treatments. Heska provides the benefits of latest generation technologies to pet healthcare providers. Heskas range of complete blood diagnostic solutions include Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Gas & Electrolytes, Immunodiagnostics, Heartworm, and other blood testing. Treatments and testing include Immunotherapy and complete Allergy solutions.
JOB SUMMARY: The Sales Manager Imaging is responsible for effective sales and positioning of a technical, clinical, operational and financial solution to meet the customers Ultrasound needs.
- Prospects and drives new business opportunities.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes leads and sales opportunities on a timely and consistent basis.
- Manages, grows and services account base.
- Provides regular and accurate forecasts to ensure effective service delivery.
- Builds and maintains an expert knowledge on industry technology and products for Cuattro-branded and competitive products.
- Consistently represents Heska in a professional manner including, but not limited to trade shows, business travel, meetings, calls and internal communication.
- Consistently meets or exceeds minimum sales targets.
- Schedules a minimum of three documented in-clinic, phone or webinar demonstrations per week.
- Territory includes VA, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT and ME
- Anticipated travel of 10-12 overnights per month.
- Manages travel costs responsibly and submits timely expense reports.
- Regularly populates company information systems.
Other duties as assigned:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Sales, preferably in veterinary, Ultrasound/PACS, reference or in-house laboratory. Capital equipment experience a strong plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of veterinarian, medical Information Technology (IT) and/or clinical diagnostic environment.
- Goal-oriented professional with strong relationship building and closing skills.
- Proficient in oral and written communications, both internally and externally; excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, ability to listen and ability to provide a positive experience with all interactions.
- Ability to convey a professional and positive image and attitude, and demonstrates commitment to continued professional growth and development.
- Strong internal and external customer focus.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and commitment to timely follow-up and issue resolution.
- Intermediate computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
- Commitment to Heskas Promise and Creed.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan