EZ Machinery LLC
Arcadia , CA 91007
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A start-up food machinery company is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Sales Manager, you will play a critical and active role in day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Design and implement strategic business plans.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Responsible for the direct sales of our products worldwide.
- Acquire new customers and successfully develop existing relationships.
- Visit as required customer sites, give sales presentations, perform product demonstrations, install products, and train customers on the correct use of the products.
- Analyze the market and competitive situation to define customer potential.
- Responsible for the entire offer and contract process up to a successful conclusion.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- Experience in food machinery or machinery industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering preferred.
- B.S. degree in mechanical-, chemical- engineering, physics, or a similar technical field preferred.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices and MS Office software, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for your success.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally is required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental: base salary plus bonus.