Brentwood , TN 37024
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CareHarmony is a venture-backed Nashville healthcare start-up rapidly undergoing a phase of hyper-growth. CareHarmony was formed to help hospitals and physician practices thrive in the new era of value-based care by combining the latest advancements in population health technology with 24/7 care coordination services. We are on a mission to heal healthcare and help keep chronically ill patients from falling through the cracks prevalent in todays fractured healthcare system.
The Sales Manager, reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, is charged with ensuring that the organization's strategic plan, mission, vision, and values are communicated to the team and integrated into the team's initiatives.
In this role, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the supervision of 12-20 Enrollment Specialists tasked with reaching out to patients telephonically to educate and enroll patients in Medicare-sponsored care coordination programs designed to help the patient better manage their chronic illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, etc.). The PES Team Manager is the point of expertise and accountability for the PES team; planning, directing, and overseeing the operations as well as providing training, resources, knowledge, and infrastructure needed to meet company enrollment goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, develop, coach, and motivate PES team members (team members are remote) to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved
- Create management strategies that yield higher levels of performance to ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Leading effective and ongoing conversations that enhance team performance through 1-1's, the delivery of people management, and performance reviews
- Assess the challenges and successes of each PES team member and apply continuing coaching accordingly
- Works with the CGO to execute, administer and accurately manage a variety of analytical data including but not limited to attendance, performance, and quality monitoring
- Driving team performance and setting the standard by contributing to the team's daily telephonic outreach goals.
- Develop and execute training protocols for new and current team members
- Collaborates with the growth and operations teams to manage patient prospecting list
- Strong focus on daily coaching opportunities
- Assists with the creation & modification of phone scripts
- Prepare operational reporting as needed
- On-site position in Brentwood, TN (REQUIRED)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree with a Business, Marketing, Management, or other related fields required (exp in lieu of education considered)
- Minimum of five (5) years management, call center, customer retention, enrollment experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to perform essential functions as listed above
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Thorough working knowledge of the concepts of effective supervision of others.
- Ability to assign, monitor, and provide feedback for the work of team members.
- Ability to develop others and continually define and recognize enhanced employee performance.
- Ability to lead, work in, and constructively contribute to the teamwork environment.
- Ability to deliver a strong can do, open-minded, flexible, collaborative, and trust-building work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Proven ability in leading a sales team to meet and or exceeded metrics
Competitive Benefits Package