We are Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.cardiacscan.org) - the leading national provider of Cardiac PET imaging services. We provide innovative, cutting-edge diagnostic imaging to the medical community. As we continue to grow, we currently have a tremendous opportunity for a Business Development Specialist who is up for the challenge.
As a member of our team, you would be responsible for managing sales of the companys mobile cardiac PET imaging service within a defined geographic area. You will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel while identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelors degree in marketing or business studies preferred; or a minimum of seven (7) years of experience or related training in healthcare sector. Equivalent combination of education and experience adequate.
• Advanced knowledge in one or more of following healthcare specialties required: nuclear medicine, diagnostic imaging, or cardiology
• Telephone sales skills including telephonic presentation skills and strong interpersonal, rapport-building skills
• Self-starter, goal-driven approach with great follow-up skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and overcome objections
• Knowledge of sales techniques and the ability to conduct negotiations
Were picky. You must be smart, savvy, strategic, fun, and ready to learn fast and work hard. Youll be paid a base salary plus an aggressive commission plan with bonus and benefits.
If youre up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
Cardiac Imaging, Inc.