Builder Jones LLC
Lakeville , MN 55044
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Builder Jones is seeking a fun and talented Sales Manager to join our growing team. You will be an integral part of our building team as you oversee the day-to-day operations of the sales team and work within the standard policies reflective of our values in order to meet the needs of potential customers.
Well look to you to hire, coach and train a high performing team that executes the sales strategy that has been approved by executive leadership. You will work hand in hand with the division president to ensure that a consistent message is being delivered across all channels of communication. At times the Sales Manager will be required to interface with operational managers and occasionally with the Executive Team.
- Strong sales team in place.
- Sales program, business strategy and company goals are clearly defined.
- On-the-ground support for the sales team is consistent as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Sales goals are achieved.
- Expenses and budgets are closely and regularly monitored
- Market insight has been collected, and ways to penetrate new markets are identified.
- New sales initiatives have been developed and implemented and the strategies fit local needs.
- Current with economic trends in areas of operation and within the industry sector by participating in conferences and educational opportunities.
- Company objectives are clear and concise.
- Strengths and weaknesses of the sales team are identified and the sales program operates accordingly.
- Lead/coach with enthusiasm and consistency.
- Fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other computer software packages.
- Construction experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Must possess a valid drivers license, reliable vehicle, ability to travel.
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Commission structure