Sales Leads Manager
Glendale Heights , IL 60139
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a locally owned construction company who specializes in the replacing of roofs, gutters, and sidings that have been damaged by storms. We offer our services to homeowners who have storm damage and guide them through the insurance claim process. We remove the burden on the homeowners by managing the entire process for them to ensure it is seamless from start to finish. Because of this, homeowners rarely pay anything out of pocket- at most they pay a small deductible.
The Sales Lead Manager will be responsible establishing and managing a closed-loop lead management system. This position will include managing all aspects of inbound and outbound lead generation, qualification and management. The Sales Lead Manager will also be responsible for working with the Marketing and Sales Teams to define and continuously improve the Lead Management Process.
- Responding to, qualifying, and tracking Inbound Leads and Requests.
- Nurturing prospects and disseminating qualified leads to appropriate sales teams.
- Create appointments for outside sales team members
- Managing the lead qualification, tracking and dissemination process.
- Maintaining a library of Sales/Marketing Tools/Assets (print and online).
- Organizing and stocking In-House Collateral.
- Maintain End-User (Prospect/Customer) Database.
- Managing contact information and reference lists.
- Helping to define Data Profile/Fields for Leads and Prospects, and Customers.
- Maintain Database Integrity.
- Report on Campaign Results (i.e., Email/Postal Campaign Performance, Lead Activity, Trackable Sales, etc.).
- W2 Position- Full-time - Salary + Commission
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K with generous company match
Compensation offered with this role will be based on work experience and capability
Advocate Construction is a drug-free and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Visit us at http://www.advocateroofing.com/ to learn more!