Sales Executives - IT Healthcare #557
Genius Road, LLC
Addison , Texas 75244
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking forSalesExecutives
to be key members of a growing BusinessDevelopment team for our client in Dallas, Texas.These individuals will workclosely with development,product marketing, technologyand operationsto playa critical role indriving the market adoption of Health Benefits Management Software Solutions as it relates to ACA reporting compliance.As part of the Business Development team, the Sales Executives willcontribute to advancingthesolutionsales enablement infrastructurewhich includes positioning, packaging and pricing.
- Leads all aspects of solution sales,including:
- Drivingsolution specific sales strategy (solution construction, competitor sell-against, account mapping, enterprise engagement and execution, pricing, contracting)
- Coordinatingand conductingsoftware demonstrations
- Tactical execution of complex, enterprise solution evaluations
- Partners with executive team to surface client needs and adapt solution accordingly
- Accountable for managing and closing solutionsales
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Delivers demonstrations to health system executive teams, clinical and financial leadership committees, and othervalue businessstakeholders.
- Identifies business opportunities by obtainingprospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells software product(s)by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degreerequired (in a complementary business or clinical discipline)
- 4+years working in an enterprisesalesrole with a healthcare technology or services company
- ACA Software Sales experience a plus
- Proven successdeveloping and delivering product demonstrations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to handleall functional objections that may arise during a salespursuit
- Strong understanding ofhealthcare applications and processes
- Excellent writing, presentation and interpersonalskills
- Self-Starter, excellent time-management skills coupledwith the ability to prioritize
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.