Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Insiders is a dynamic, global marketing agency and worldwide leader in consumer generated content and Word-Of-Mouth (WoM) marketing programs. We work with some of the worlds leading companies including Nestle, Samsung, Bayer, Unilever and others. Our online community of shoppers share their experiences and opinions on products in referrals to friends, reviews, photos, videos and social posts. We are part of a global team, operating in over 40 countries.
Our company was awarded Most Disruptive Innovator in the Deloitte Fast 50 competition and was ranked #66 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 companies in Europe of 2020
For our Fort Lauderdale office, we are looking for a dynamic Sales Executive (Consumer Electronics), to build new business and develop our partnerships with multinational clients based in the US.
In this role, you're in daily contact with brand marketers, e-commerce teams and media agencies.
The task description includes:
- New Business Development
- Proposal Building
- Client Success Management
- ESSENTIAL: Digital savvy, with an understanding of digital marketing and the digital sales process.
- ESSENTIAL: you have a degree and minimum of 5 years of demonstratable sales success in business development for a marketing agency/SaaS/media company.
- ESSENTIAL: native English (verbal and written). Any other language is a plus.
- ESSENTIAL: proven success in both meeting new business targets,proven track record in conversion. Experienced in following a tight sales funneling process
- PREFERRED: Experience in working with FMCG or Consumer Electronics clients, with a broad, list of live contacts in major companies and a desire to continue your career within the Electronics segment
- You are an experienced networker who is capable of opening doors in a professional manner
- You have (digital) commercial acumen and are able to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- You enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment and have the energy and passion to take an active part in the pioneering work of the company.
- Strong communicator with a good sense of humour.
Why should you want to work with us?
- Huge opportunity with the potential for broad career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
- Regular sales incentives.
- Vibrant young & dynamic team that works hard and plays hard. Regular social events.
- Multi-cultural environment with connections in EMEA and APAC region