Strongbox Data Solutions
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Data Solutions is building a team to expand our StrongLink software. StrongLink is a disruptive technology which brings the power of metadata and machine learning to autonomous data management across heterogeneous storage platforms. Our customers have discovered that StrongLink can reduce storage costs and complexity to manage big data environments.
We strive for excellence and seek like minded individuals to join our team. We are seeking bright, passionate individuals who want to work on new and disruptive technologies, and who enjoy dynamic environment where they can directly impact that next generation technology. If you enjoy challenges in a fast pace company, we welcome your application.
We are seeking a talented Sales Executive with extensive experience in enterprise software sales, for a full time, permanent role based in North America. Working closely with the Product team, your main objective will be to develop existing client relationships, negotiating deals and identifying new sales opportunities with major organizations and institutions in the United States and Canada.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our products through email and phone, wed like to meet you.
- Develop new strategic accounts
- Manage major bids throughout their life cycle (high level negotiation)
- Manage and grow the companys business with major customers
- Develop existing client relationships and canvass CxOs
- Work closely with our strategic partners to drive business
- Follow your accounts, ensure the projects match the clients, consultants and partners expectations
- Perform account based marketing jointly with the marketing team.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and partners.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and demonstrations of our product
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate and close deals
- Over 5 years of experience in selling software to major institutions in the United States
- Network of contacts within the financial service sector is a strong asset
- Experience in selling advanced and strategic software solutions, notably in SaaS model
- A strong sales and business development capability, evidenced by a successful sales track record in blue chip companies
- Knowledge of Internet Technologies, SaaS and Cloud Computing would be a distinct advantage but a sound grasp of technology is essential
- Strong networking skills
- Be entrepreneurial, ability to work on own initiative and as part of an international team, prioritizing and managing workload; strong results and achievement focused
- Spirit of commercial conquest and determination
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, able to articulate the business benefits of solutions to non-technical Directors. Customer service oriented
- Travel up to 50% of the time (mostly within US and Canada)
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous benefits package
- Incentive plan
- Work with a successful, dynamic and growing organization