Sales Executive - Oil & Gas Midstream Solutions (Houston, TX)
Open Systems International, Inc. (Osi)
Houston , TX 77001
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
In this position - located in our Houston, Texas office - you will lead solution sales of state-of-the-art software products comprised of sophisticated SCADA control systems, Oil & Gas Midstream operations product and applications, including terminal management, pipeline management, cloud base solutions and extended supply chain and business applications. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. In this position, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Generate business and sell OSIs automation and control systems and services for midstream oil & gas accounts.
- Build and execute account plans to achieve sales goals and business unit growth.
- Manage portfolio of accounts, identify & propose qualified accounts and establish list of target and strategic gas utility accounts.
- Work closely with the development and engineering teams to create fit-for-purpose customer solutions.
- Develop 3 year account plans including technical solutions, pricing strategy, revenue and profit targets.
- Identify growth opportunities with each account to expand the business.
- Conduct effective sales presentations addressing the business needs to the customer and propose value-added solutions.
- Negotiate and close sales contracts.
- Work with proposal and project delivery teams to ensure best in class technical and commercial offers to customers.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the market, trends and issues to effectively apply OSIs products and services to meet customers unique business goals.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of proven direct sales experience in selling automation and control systems to Midstream oil and gas customers including SCADA.
- Strong network of Midstream Oil & Gas companies management involved in automation and control systems.
- Demonstrated ability to sell into the market for oil & gas control systems and technologies.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Masters degree in engineering or MBA.
- 15-20+ years of sales experience in Oil & Gas Midstream environment.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays. Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development.
Discover your future. Discover OSI.