Sales Executive (Hunter)
Kennesaw , GA 30144
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Mudlick Marketing is looking for a few strong Sales Executives (hunter) to join our team in our Kennesaw office. Our Marketing Consultants receive GREAT PAY! BASE+ UNCAPPED COMMISSION! Great Benefits, 3 weeks of paid PTO to start and many more perks. Come join our team!
The Sales Executive will focus on sell new clients, retaining existing clients and winning back lost clients. Mudlick will generate lead opportunities for each consultant to diagnose and match a solution to the clients needs. This position utilizes the phone and other forms of electronic communication to increase sales of products and/or services. Consultant develops sales strategies designed to demonstrate the features and benefits of the products to achieve increased sales and profitability.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to close new business opportunities, while maintaining existing client relationships and win back lost clients
- Contact clients and prospects through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and meetings to communicate opportunities.
- Ensure communications is frequent and bi-directional with clients, especially as it relates to providing campaign updates and progress.
- Communicate consistently with leads, prospects and active/inactive customers
- Utilize SalesForce.com to track and manage clients
- Demonstrate persistence in overcoming obstacles and handling client objections
- Handling and closing in-bound leads generated by Mudlick Mail
- Understand and utilize the Mudlick Sales script/process to close new business
- Sales Standards
- Meet/Exceed daily call standards (45 calls and 2 hours)
- Meet/Exceed assigned monthly new account & reactivated account goal
- Meet/Exceed assigned monthly sales quota
- Collaborate with internal groups to support client programs, pricing and proposals while exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Three plus years of sales experience with consistent and proven success.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, 3 weeks PTO, Holiday Pay, Opportunity to work from home program
Base salary $50k year (based on experience) plus uncapped commission.