Medina , OH 44256
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Sales Executive is responsible for providing Concept Services with new prospects, new opportunities, and new sales. It will be the Sales Executives primary focus to sustain a monthly quota of closed sales.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling, email, and social media.
- Researches accounts, identifies appropriate contacts, qualifies and drives leads through the sales pipeline in B2B environment.
- Identifies, qualifies, and understands prospect needs and requirements
- Closes sales and achieves monthly sales targets/quotas
- Source & qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Maintains and expands database of prospects within assigned territory.
- Meets expectations of daily activity levels including call volume, WebEx's, face-to-face meetings generated and held, and proposals generated.
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and engages in discussions with potential clients through online demonstrations and presentations.
- Records all activities in Salesforce.com accurately and keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Attends tradeshows and conferences.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments through web research (trade journals, newsletters, blogs, etc.), trade-shows, sales seminars, and educational meetings
- Minimum 2 years experience in outside sales role
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling to V.P and C level managers.
- Ability to target a diverse prospect portfolio across various brands, industries, and service offerings
- Demonstrated history of success in a performance-based environment and ability to work in quota/commission-based environment.
- A strong aptitude for strategic thinking and tactical execution
Preferred (Not Required):
Some individuals are better qualified than others. While these skills are not necessary, having them is certainly a plus.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in business, communications, or related field
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com is Preferred)
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot is Preferred)
- Experience with digital marketing including email marketing, SEO, and paid search
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Time
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Must be eligible to work in the United States and pass a background check.