Miami , FL 33101
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for revenue growth against targeted accounts within the verticals of financial services and related industries. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and on converting strategic competitive accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies. They will engage in selling to new and existing accounts, renewing accounts, and assessing client profitability. The Sales Executive is quota bearing and must achieve client retention and growth targets.
The Sales Executive will also act as a liaison between clients, sales managers, and executive management. A background in managed/cloud services or technical solution sales is prerequisite for any applicant. Someone looking to join an innovative, forward-thinking company that is technology focused and in a class by itself would be encouraged to apply.
- MEET NEW BUSINESS TARGETS: Generate new streams of revenue through sales of products and services which address prospects business needs;
- RETENTION: Retain contract revenue in the assigned set of clients and ensure the products and services address clients' business needs;
- RELATIONSHIPS: Maintain good levels of client satisfaction through regular communication with all clients, and build solid working relationships with each client;
- RENEWALS: Develop and execute a plan to manage all account renewals, initiating communication with the client at the right time and fulfilling contractual obligations for providing account information to the client;
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: Responsible for all areas of account management, including the development of good account understanding, understanding clients' businesses and resolving issues in a timely manner; understand competitor solutions the client is using and the client's current and developing needs;
- ROLLOUT AND ADOPTION: Ensure appropriate levels of client training and awareness are provided through your own means and partnering with the Operations Team.
- DEVELOP OPPORTUNITIES: Identify opportunities for increased revenue within the set of accounts (up-selling and possibly cross-selling), and where appropriate, engage with Engineers or Executives to bring to close.
- TEAMWORK: Work on retention initiatives for selected clients with the extended sales team;
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: Clearly express the value proposition and benefits of the Cloud Carib products and solutions, and use this knowledge to help increase the value and adoption of our solutions by the client;
- FORECASTING: Manage Sales Forecast and Pipeline to ensure clear reporting of forthcoming renewals, additional sales opportunities, plus the associated revenue and timescales;
- MANAGING ACCOUNT INFORMATION: Maintain accurate and appropriate client records within the global CRM system to provide timely management information;
- A PROVEN SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD in a new business development role that requires cold calling;
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to develop and implement effective systems for managing administrative tasks and tracking progress against appropriate activity goals;
- Strong results orientation, with the commitment and drive to achieve a new business goal in a demanding and competitive business environment;
- Ability to prfioritize tasks and customers, to ensure time is maximised for revenue-growth activities and the most important customers receive an excellent level of account management;
- Excellent communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal) to ensure the Cloud Carib value position is clearly articulated to prospects, a persuasive business case is presented and a professional image always conveyed;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in face-to-face meetings to ensure smooth progression of opportunities through the sales cycle. This is a key requirement since larger deals are likely to involve multiple stakeholders (individuals and departments) from all levels of the business;
- Good level of business awareness to help build credibility with the client, spot potential opportunities within a peer group or industry sector, and express the benefits of Cloud Carib in the appropriate business context;
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills to manage opportunities from a set of customers to closed agreements;
- Must be eager to learn and build your career in a fast paced startup environment;
Need more convincing that Cloud Carib is your next best workplace?
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Work that makes a difference to you, your customers, and your colleagues
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy focused on growth
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A company ranked as one of world's top 100 Cloud Providers for 2016, 2017, and 2018