Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 1 week ago
- Working closely with our Account Executives from our Bellevue, WA location, the Sales Engineer understands the needs of customers and determines how the software solution meets those needs.
- Preparing for and presenting demos of the software solution to customers onsite or remotely.
- Having technical discussions about Zenotis software services with a potential customers IT team.
- Having the expertise to identify and define customers needs. In the event customers needs cannot be met, the Sales Engineer works with the product planning teams to see if the required functionality can be built into the product.
- Responds to RFPs from potential customers.
- Utilizes a strong technical background to respond to security, network architecture, industry compliance standards and other technical questions from potential clients
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience or an understanding of the beauty & wellness or fitness industry is a plus.
- 4+ years of strong technical sales/solutions architect background, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with energetic phone and in-person handling, attentive listening, and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where ones growth potential is driven by ones abilities and attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus commission
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible work hours
- Regular company-sponsored social events, such as happy hours, parties, and group outings
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series C stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. We offer an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business.
Zenoti is already considered a leader in this space, and was ranked 170th in North America on Deloittes Technology Fast 500 list (2019); we won Franchisee Indias Best Technology Supplier for Salon / Spa for 2019". Zenoti software is used by over 5000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the worlds leading salon and spa brands. Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.