Street Solutions Inc.
Jersey City , NJ 07311
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Street Solutions Inc. (SSI) is a leading provider of technology solutions for loan trading markets. Our LMS platform is a flexible, end to end solution for managing secondary market whole loan processes from pricing, delivery, funding, and warehouse finance through performance analytics and accounting. SSI works with some of the largest global financials, using forward-thinking and adaptable technology to help its customers achieve greater scalability and lower costs.
SSI is seeking a highly skilled sales engineer to join our growing organization. In this position you will work with the sales, product, and delivery teams to make the case for our products with new institutional clients. Our relationships with customers are long-term, and the sales process gets deep into the weeds on the technology side. Our ideal applicant will be an adaptable and quick learner, self-confident, possess strong presentation skills and have a keen interest in the intersection of finance and technology. If you fit this description and are looking to make a real impact in your next job, then apply below.
- Develop and conduct product demos; maintain demo environments for a variety of asset types and use cases
- Lead proof-of-concepts and ensure customers are engaged with the product
- Work with the product team to prototype solutions for new opportunities
- Have a deep understanding of SSI's product suite and keep current on new product features
- Participate in discovery sessions and deliver customized presentations to potential customers
- Create technical white papers around security and scalability of our products
- Assist in responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs and RFPs
- At least two years of relevant sales, technical, or customer facing experience
- Great oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of SQL, facility with data management and familiarity with basic programming concepts
- Ability to influence both business and technical audiences
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Business, or Information Science from an accredited college or relevant technical experience
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of financial markets is a big plus
- Competitive compensation with performance-based bonus opportunities and profit sharing
- Full medical and dental plan and 401K
- Flat management structure and open, relaxed environment
- Wide assortment of free delicious snacks