VIEW JOBS11/14/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-12T00:00FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Director for our US South Central region. You will lead and develop our Regional Enterprise sales team.
* Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings within assigned regions.
* Ongoing mentoring and development of the Region Enterprise sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training
* Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
* Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
* Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
* Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree or equivalent experience
* 15+ years of technology sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales leadership experience. Ideally within the Computer Networking and Security industry.
* Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise technology sales role
* Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
* Excellent presentation and listening skills
* Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.FireeyeDallasTX
VIEW JOBS11/2/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-31T00:00Position Overview:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to lead and manage our Energy Performance Solutions (EPS)/ESCO Business in Southwest Region. This EPS Sales Manager will ensure that strong customer relationships are created and maintained, while driving the Team to achieve their stated EPS business goals. The Sales Manager may be located at any of our Siemens Building Technologies locations in the region, however, Houston, Dallas or Austin are preferred.
* Promote focused approach to selling, based on vertical market penetration and specific company initiatives.
* Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by local government, K-12 school districts, higher education and healthcare (MUSH Markets) and commercial/industrial clients with strong ideas and approach for helping address and overcome these by developing comprehensive, mutually-beneficial partnerships and strategies.
* Well networked with market decision makers, and involved in market focused associated trade organizations and professional groups
* Understand and explain the correlation between market drives, business objectives and operational issues as they relate to value propositions, applying this knowledge as a strategic sales coach to support individual sales representatives in creating account strategies.
* Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between EPS sales team and EPS operations, as well as other divisions within Siemens.
* Identify and set strategic direction of EPS sales team, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape and local Siemens relationships.
* Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.
* Manage the creation and development of EPS projects for customers in select vertical markets, such as State and Local Government, Higher Education, Healthcare, K-12, commercial/industrial.
* Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources.
* Recruit, retain, train and mentor sales personnel. Ensure that our sales personnel are skilled in selling the value of our company supported initiatives, such as alternative/renewable energy, green and sustainability solutions, innovative financing and energy services.
* Create specific and challenging goals consistent with team's strategic direction. Provide candid feedback and coaching throughout the year, as well as formal performance appraisals. Demonstrate the ability to make changes based on lack of performance, if necessary.
* Assist sales personnel with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value.
* Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field preferred. (Minimum education required is a high school diploma, GED, or high school proficiency exam.)
* At least 5 years of sales experience including 2 or more years of experience managing successful sales teams.
* Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts.
* Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.
* Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization required.
* Required travel: 50%
* Other requirements:
* Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
* Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
* Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States without the need for current or future work sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Other preferences:
* Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering or technology sales and sales management
* Candidates with success in Performance Contracting sales, or candidates selling or sales management of other types of complex solution sales to clients will receive preference
Job ID: 187465
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
VIEW JOBS10/25/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-23T00:00Business Applications (Dynamics) Sales Director – South Central Region
Are you ready for an exciting leadership opportunity in one of Microsoft's fastest growing solution area businesses? The West Region Corporate Accounts team is actively recruiting a Dynamics Cloud Transformation Specialist Director. This exciting and challenging position will report directly to the West Region Corporate Accounts General Manager and will manage a team of sales professionals focused on the business applications solution area working with our customer and partner communities.
An ideal candidate for this position will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Sales Management - previous business applications (ERP and/or CRM) solution selling experience, leading teams with sales quotas/targets, using a sales methodology to engage with very senior Business Executive Decision Makers
* People Management - previous experience managing people and their professional skills development; highly skilled at hiring, coaching and development
* Organizational Change Management - experience in successfully implementing new organization models, including the change leadership aspects
* Customer and Partner Environments - knowledge of the tools and resources used by customers and partners and their Lines of Business (e.g., financial metrics and statements, industry and analyst reports, executive dashboards, etc.)
* Business Management - has experience running a Profit & Loss, with a discipline and rigor to the management of the business
* 7+ years information technology solution sales and marketing experience to include significant sales team/budget and partner channel management
* Strong leadership skills and experience, business application sales experience is required
* Good knowledge of Microsoft and competitive business application solution offerings, strategies and licensing programs
* Practical experience using sales force automation tools
* Outstanding oral and written communication, organizational, leadership, analytic, creative, and collaborative skills
* Ability to travel 30% to 50%.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Dynamics Sales Director's primary focus is to deliver leadership across the five practice areas below:
* Sales Leadership – The ideal candidate will bring strong enterprise-level business applications sales leadership experience to effectively engage with current and prospective customers as part of the Microsoft sales team. The Director will be able to develop strong executive relationships at these customers and help coach employees to advance sales cycles.
* Business Leadership – The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop and execute segment and industry growth plans that align to the business applications solution area. This will include partnering effectively across teams with the Sales Center Specialist Team Unit, US Marketing & Operations team, One Channel Partner team and Dynamics product teams to bring forward and solve sales blockers and to deliver the right resources at the right time to our opportunities.
* People Leadership – The Director must be able to attract, build, inspire and lead great teams to deliver strong revenue and scorecard performances. This candidate will be highly skilled in coaching sellers on deal strategy and overall sales excellence.
* Partner Leadership – The ideal candidate understands how to effectively engage with senior executives at our Dynamics Partners to align sales strategies that enable our joint businesses to scale and grow.
* Sales Excellence – The Director is expected to deliver leading results across quarterly quota attainment, deal-level forecast accuracy, pipeline coverage and management, win/loss reviews, learnings and opportunity plan coaching and reviews.