New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Fortanix, we are redefining what cloud security means. This includes educating and training our potential customers on the benefits of Runtime Encryption, and showing them how to use our products. We are looking for Sales Engineers to help our Sales team accelerate our customer acquisition process and reach out to a wider audience.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Support our Sales team in pre-sales calls
- Prepare training and demo material
- Guide customers through PoCs
- Onboard new customers and educate them on best practices of using our products
- Follow security best practices (dont worry, well tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- 3+ years of experience as Sales Engineer in an Enterprise Security company
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, etc.)
- Understanding of HSM and various crypto interfaces (PKCS#11, CAPI, CNG, JCE, etc.). Experience with HSM from another company is a plus.
- Understanding of KMS interfaces (KMIP, REST API, etc.). Experience with a KMIP appliance is a plus.
- Familiarity with HSM and KMS in the cloud (AWS CloudHSM, AWS KMS, Google KMS, Azure KeyVault, IBM KeyProtect, etc.)
- Understanding of use cases of HSM and KMS (Database TDE, TLS termination, Blockchain, secure manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience with Payment HSM
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience